• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with older (50’s and up) broads?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I had an older lady try to take me home with her after a bar gig a couple months ago. She told me she was 60 years old. She was actually pretty attractive and I thought, “what the hell, I’ll do it for the story”. That is, until she leaned in to say something sexy and I caught a whiff of her sour, old person breath and old person smell coming off her. Killed my boner. Told her I was going to the bathroom and I headed straight out the door.

G

7e4f7ffe7fe921fdad7e6ea4e7818927.jpg
A few years back, I banged a 53 year old that kinda looked like this. It was fun

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I'm married and faithful, so you know. But anything over 45 is a no from me. I can eat a banana on the browner side of ripe, as Stanhope put it, but once the flies start infesting the kitchen, it's time to toss them out for a younger bunch.
You can use the really soft brown ones to make a good banana bread. Or even muffins!

But I think I missed your point.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I fucked quite a few 50+ when I was late 20s. It's not my fetish or anything, it's just that they're guaranteed to only want to fuck you and nothing more, so they're easier to get rid of afterwards. In fact most of the time they are eager to be rid of YOU.

in summation fucking a retiree lady turns you into the slam pig so it's a fun little role reversal.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
i worked back of house in a restaurant during college and one of the waitresses was a redhead broad who had just turned 50, a career waitress type with a petite figure and seemingly nice tits since she never had kids. She looked a lot younger as long as you never looked at her hands. She once brought me a sea salt chocolate bar and I later realized I could've banged her, but unfortunately I was too busy fooling with age appropriate art school cunts with bad attitudes and obscene pubic hair. I was a fool and a fag