• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with older (50’s and up) broads?

Snake

Forum Clout
1644864332870.png

Jizz

Forum Clout
I lost my virginity to a lady who was in her fifties when I was 26. She was real cool and put a jimmy hat on my pecker for me and got on top. After that I've only been with chicks in their twenties. I would consider dating an older lady if she was rich and bought me stuff.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, as Gosia is much younger than I, but I would not dismiss a woman in her fifties. Within reason though.

I'm 53, ok? Gosia is about two decades younger than I. I know damned well that I not only went outside of my league, I went outside of my own stratosphere. However, there are beautiful older women, and as a younger man I had been with some... Before Gosia, of course.

It's pick and choose. Do you want a 20 year old 3, or a 53 year old 7? Both exist.