Where we at with Netflix's version of the Addams family

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

I thought Gomez was supposed to be handsome, debonair. Instead they picked Luis fucking Guzman. He's a good actor and all but not exactly who I'd choose for the role to be perfectly honest witcha
Odd choice for Gomez. The Addams family was never as good as the Munsters. Good thing Rob Zombie decided to fuck that up, too
Guzman is a great actor and always punches things up but he was seriously miscast here. Also, Ms. Zeta Jones needs to be introduced to my penis.
Guzman is actually really good casting when you look at the original comics.

Addams_Family_sketch_Charles_Addams.jpg

Last edited:

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I like Luis Guzmán. But bad choice for Gomez. I'm not watching it anyway.

Makes me think of how brilliant Raul Julia was. In all his movies.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid

Teaser dropped and it's all Jenna baby. Stressing out over one scene Guzman, calling it an Addams Family reboot, child please.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'm sure it's passable but unmemorable.

It's very rare a reboot isn't anything but shitty in someway. Doctor Who worked. The Batman films all work for me at least. Sherlock can be molded like fresh clay in multiple ways. I know there was something that rebooted and was better than the original incarnation, but it's escaping me.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I'm sure it's passable but unmemorable.

It's very rare a reboot isn't anything but shitty in someway. Doctor Who worked. The Batman films all work for me at least. Sherlock can be molded like fresh clay in multiple ways. I know there was something that rebooted and was better than the original incarnation, but it's escaping me.
Battlestar Galactica was a great reboot.