Where we at with Netflix's version of the Addams family

G

Luis Guzman looks like one of those guys with a short but thick penis.

1660673071974.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Is he a cool guy in person? Seems like one of those actors that would be.
I haven't seen him in 20 years but I remember him being a good dude. I actually thought I was related to him because of how often I'd see him with my cousins when I would spend my summers in LES.

I remember him being boisterous and assumed he drank a bunch like my cousins, but I don't remember ever seeing him get drunk.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid

Well right off the bat I should say this isn't "Netflix's version of the Addams Family", it's a show centered around Wednesday as the series protagonist. Catherine Zeta-Jones is given second billing in the main cast behind Jenna, Pugsley is Recurring while Luis is Guest. So everyone's making a big stink about Gomez when it's clear Morticia will be a much more important part of the show.

Honestly if it wasn't for Tim Burton I'd be afraid this is just another Riverside, but I feel Burton will make it weird, like Beetlejuice or Edward Scissorhands. I'd like to see some sort of teaser or trailer before discussing the tone, but Jenna's a fucking chameleon when it comes to this acting profession.

jennawednesday.jpg

1960s TV Wednesday was kinda Lisa Simpsony, not too crazy. Ricci made the character much, much darker in the two films, but was used as comic relief. Sadistic and emotionless, torturing her classmates and trying to kill her brother but you know, in a fun cute way. Centering on her as a protagonist could be difficult, because you have to keep her as a sociopath while still making her a sympathetic character.

The way I see it is that Netflix is making crazy money over Stranger Things and they have only one season left, so they threw a bunch of money at Burton in the hopes this can be their next mainstream teenage horror-comedy series. They're promoting the shit out of it without a trailer or release date, so I'm hoping that means the execs are happy with the dailies they've been seeing.

But uh yeah, Luis Guzman is weird looking. I knew that from the first scene in Boogie Nights.