Where we at with da Ukraine?

G

Is killing slavs even considered killing people?

only if you kill the pretty ones.

485739C3-C0C9-44D8-825D-3BF8C1CD13B5.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

Some of the only combat footage i have seen come out thus far. The second video on the link is a bunch of troops burnt to a crisp, not sure if they are Ukrainian or Russian troops though. The ones filming sound Russian.

G

View attachment 26825

View attachment 26826

Literally Hitler, oh wait it was Stalin.
Nah, its literally "6 million". It's a hugely symbolic number to talmudic kikes. (Kikes have various manifestations of OCDs: counting shekels like every Kike CEO on Wall Street...Or hypochondria like Howard Stern's... or Gematria obsession and numerology like the Kabalists). That 6 million figure has been peddled for every pogrom out of eastern Europe in the 19th century.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I saw that earlier and it pissed me off. Imagine trying to evacuate your women, children & elderly and a bunch of niggers who don’t even belong there think they are entitled to get on before them.

The government is handing out rifles, go grab one and earn your keep you fucking parasites.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I saw that earlier and it pissed me off. Imagine trying to evacuate your women, children & elderly and a bunch of niggers who don’t even belong there think they are entitled to get on before them.

The government is handing out rifles, go grab one and earn your keep you fucking parasites.

I just realised I advocated giving a nigger a rifle and didn’t instantly realise they would only use it to steal peoples sneakers. I apologise for being ridiculous and i retract my previous suggestion.

I just realised I advocated giving a nigger a rifle and didn’t instantly realise they would only use it to steal peoples sneakers. I apologise for being ridiculous and i retract my previous suggestion.
But they are in Ukraine studying to become doctors...yeah right. And I actually did a double take to that whole handing a nigger a gun suggestion. They would definitely end up with a Seattle autonomous zone situation. While all the men fight for their country, the poor oppressed nigger takes over neighborhoods of women and children to rape and extort.