Where we at with da Ukraine?

Snake

unnamed.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I am enjoying people in media and elsewhere trying to come across as nice and getting emotional about it all being called out as racist for not caring about Syria in the same way.
Here's a good analogy as to why you should care more about a crisis in Europe than the Middle East or Africa. I read it on 4chan in response to people caring more about a bombing in France or Germany than in Iraq:

When someone comes to your home and shits in the toilet, you don't mind because that is where shit belongs. But if that same person shit in your living room, you would be outraged because shit doesn't belong there. Such is the difference between Europe and the Middle East.

Here's a good analogy as to why you should care more about a crisis in Europe than the Middle East or Africa. I read it on 4chan in response to people caring more about a bombing in France or Germany than in Iraq:

When someone comes to your home and shits in the toilet, you don't mind because that is where shit belongs. But if that same person shit in your living room, you would be outraged because shit doesn't belong there. Such is the difference between Europe and the Middle East.
I don't particularly care about Ukraine. The middle east wars cause more issues as those types flee here... Ukraine types would not be a issue whatsoever