Where we at with da Ukraine?

bombvest

I fucking hate Redditors, these soft faggots will be a liability on a battlefield. The only good that can come from all this is a few less soyboys walking the earth. They are telling people who want to volunteer to make sure they are vaxxed first lol. Some good shit on that sub, people unironically asking if them playing a lot of Arma will equate with them being capable in a warzone.

qTfJFH2HhLUZ6YCJl05Ls8qd2dNo_HqfhjfJIme9j04.jpg

glory to arstotzka!

While most of this is true, it's also just more whataboutism, and I don't understand what the purpose of that kind of stuff is. The fact is, we're better off without Russia's politics than with them.

Whatever is wrong with the West is our problem that we have to solve ourselves. Russia and China aren't our friends just because they're not NATO.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
While most of this is true, it's also just more whataboutism, and I don't understand what the purpose of that kind of stuff is. The fact is, we're better off without Russia's politics than with them.

Whatever is wrong with the West is our problem that we have to solve ourselves. Russia and China aren't our friends just because they're not NATO.

enjoy (CIA-funded) ''Islamists'' taking over and wrecking the middle east and caucasus in the short term then, child. israel of course is safe.

PeteRose

this twink president zelensky getting civillians to die in an unwinnable war before he gets airlifted out of the country. no fucking hero in my eyes.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That's absolutely embarrassing. Saw the same shit in the Spanish Civil War. The losing side lost cause they were made up of people who couldn't accept that they were warm bodies needed on the front lines.

The Republicans in the Spanish Civil War are fascinating to look into due to them sharing a lot of traits with todays modern left. Whilst the Nationalists united and went on the war path, the Republicans were divided from the start, you had communists, anarchists, liberals etc all fighting amongst themselves.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60600487?fbclid=IwAR0M4CAki3S-7JpOKHMbsfBAY_L_sjjTjRC89n2CBksq8N-_49ZB68GvUYM[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60571737[/URL]

Interesting article about how media covers "special operations" (because mentioning war gets you in prison) in Russia. Turns out people around the world are the same. Same NPCs as rick, just shilling for different sides.