Where we at with da Taliban...

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
d6df68c38c68896d.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
A little off topic..... but I read 3 dudes tried hanging on to an airplane while it was taking off from Kabul airport and they all ended up dying from falling........ Has anyone ever heard of someone trying this and surviving? Just trying to figure where these dudes heads were at.
Fake news horseshit for clickbait

G

Watching all this shit has made me want to just fall off the grid and not be a part of this system in any way. All this fucking mess, money and resources wasted, lies, private company involvement. Not to mention whats going on with covid, trannys, vaccines, niggers, ect... All of it is just a giant farce. Everything. And nobody around me fucking gets it at all. Exhausting and depressing as hell.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Watching all this shit has made me want to just fall off the grid and not be a part of this system in any way. All this fucking mess, money and resources wasted, lies, private company involvement. Not to mention whats going on with covid, trannys, vaccines, niggers, ect... All of it is just a giant farce. Everything. And nobody around me fucking gets it at all. Exhausting and depressing as hell.
You must be in a big city.

Udders

Great food
Yep
You must be in a big city.
Yep

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I need to pass multiple background checks, pay a huge amount of money, pay more in taxes, and only be allowed NYS approved weapons, to purchase a firearm. I also have to pass even more checks and pay more money to carry any of my weapons. And no one is allowed to own any military issue guns without huge license fees and approval including WWII and Vietnam era guns.

Yet the Taliban and the Mexican cartels get crates of free weapons from the US government. Not to mention military vehicles, missiles, machine guns, planes, helicopters. And of course full scale military bases and warehouses. All that the US taxpayers are on the hook for. And literally every single president has been for this since we were arming the Mujahideen.

During Operation Cyclone we at one point were sending Bin Laden and his terrorists close to $700 million a year. $700 million every single year to nigger terrorists. Yet no money for our own veterans or firefighters. Trump carried out the same exact programs and was responsible for freeing the single largest amount of Taliban captives from our military prisons.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

Everyone wants to be Ted Kaczynski until it comes time to mail out the parcels.

You gonna grow tomatoes, stupid?