Where we at with da Taliban...

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
292Sh0B.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Dude. Theyre all uncoordinated, mentally retarded boyfucking goat herders. What are we doing.

To be fair, even though the Taliban are retarded.. they are still much better trained than the average Afghani soldier, a lot of them were trained by old mujahideen fighters who were actually competent. Plus, they aren't scared of dying and becoming martyrs.

I remember reading something years ago about Al Qaeda, they would kick a lot of incompetent volunteers out, or use them as suicide bombers whilst keeping and training the more competent ones. I also remember those videos of Al Qaeda raiding ISIS checkpoints, and like 5-6 Al Qaeda fighters would wipe out 15-20+ ISIS soldiers in a couple of minutes.

I know the Taliban & Al Qaeda keep in touch, but i am not sure if they operate together on the ground, they both hated ISIS aswell and thought they were idiots lol.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
To be fair, even though the Taliban are retarded.. they are still much better trained than the average Afghani soldier, a lot of them were trained by old mujahideen fighters who were actually competent. Plus, they aren't scared of dying and becoming martyrs.

I remember reading something years ago about Al Qaeda, they would kick a lot of incompetent volunteers out, or use them as suicide bombers whilst keeping and training the more competent ones. I also remember those videos of Al Qaeda raiding ISIS checkpoints, and like 5-6 Al Qaeda fighters would wipe out 15-20+ ISIS soldiers in a couple of minutes.

I know the Taliban & Al Qaeda keep in touch, but i am not sure if they operate together on the ground, they both hated ISIS aswell and thought they were idiots lol.
Thats fair. I don't actually know what I'm talking about.

G

A little off topic..... but I read 3 dudes tried hanging on to an airplane while it was taking off from Kabul airport and they all ended up dying from falling........ Has anyone ever of someone trying this and surviving? Just trying to figure where these dudes heads were at.
I heard this too. Is there a video to imbed?

MonsterSteve

Age.
I heard this too. Is there a video to imbed?

Fox News showed a clip of the jet taking off and you see a speck fall in the distance and they outlined it but no one knows if it's actually someone who dropped. I mean it probably is but the video is nothing. They are fairly retarded though. Did they expect to hold onto the outside of the Jet at 35k feet? Fucking dopes.