• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with closeted gay celebrities?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Surprised I haven't seen Jason Biggs or Ben Stiller in here. They both essentially play the same similar weird timid faggot in everything they're in. Ben Stiller always seems like he's compensating, but it might be doodie acting. Jason Biggs is just a bitchy queen.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Kevin Smith.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Where we at wit da Hugh Jackman? He's always come off as a little mysterious to me. His wife is way older than him. Probably a beard.
He's definitely a homo.
You don't think him and Liddy liddled around?
Nah. He doesn't give off "I'll get fucked in the butt in exchange for power" vibes like the Bushes or Clinton do.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Surprised I haven't seen Jason Biggs or Ben Stiller in here. They both essentially play the same similar weird timid faggot in everything they're in. Ben Stiller always seems like he's compensating, but it might be doodie acting. Jason Biggs is just a bitchy queen.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Kevin Smith.
I'm still shocked that Jason Biggs isn't Jewish.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
john-travolta.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Pinfield is apparently a huge piece of shit drunk. I know people who had to work with him at Sirius and apparently he could barely function. They’ve got all kinds of funny outtakes that they can’t let anyone hear.
That tapes sound awesome! Yeah he'd seemed like he may have had a couple glasses of Chardonnay when I met him...in a bathroom. Nice guy! I believe he's sober now :(