• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with all the alt accounts disappearing when Snake stopped posting?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It's astounding how many of you niggers have me in the front of your mind in a daily basis. Nice emotional support group, stupid.

"You're obsessed with me" is the battle cry of the arrogant faggot who has no defense when he's in the barrel.

People poke fun at you, and you reply with the standard stock response that Patrick Tomlinson, Anthony Cumia, and many other insufferable faggots who care about their 'image' blurt out, in a last ditch effort to get the last word.

You're not famous. You're a white nigger we can't avoid because you spam the site with boomer shit under various terrible gimmick accounts, and you lurk 24/7 while pretending not to. At least I'm not making gimmick alt accounts based on you. Anyone who does that would never play the 'obsession' card, would they?

Snake

"You're obsessed with me" is the battle cry of the arrogant faggot who has no defense when he's in the barrel.

People poke fun at you, and you reply with the standard stock response that Patrick Tomlinson, Anthony Cumia, and many other insufferable faggots who care about their 'image' blurt out, in a last ditch effort to get the last word.

You're not famous. You're a white nigger we can't avoid because you spam the site with boomer shit under various terrible gimmick accounts, and you lurk 24/7 while pretending not to. At least I'm not making gimmick alt accounts based on you. Anyone who does that would never play the 'obsession' card, would they?
Add more words and schizophrenia. You act like I'm the only one that has had beef with anyone here. Still relitigating shit from several years ago like it happened yesterday. I don't have time for faggot internet beefs anymore. None of you are worth that time and effort and neither am I. I lurk, so what. I didn't have a problem with you for awhile, regardless of your paranoia and insecurities.

G

@Serious Business, Im still gobsmacked some army grunt is insinuating im pathetic...Nigga, this is a gag account... my folks routinely recruit security personnel from vetted ex-military contractors...ie your bosses send us a list of your names and we pick/select from it.

DMAN

Add more words and schizophrenia. You act like I'm the only one that has had beef with anyone here. Still relitigating shit from several years ago like it happened yesterday. I don't have time for faggot internet beefs anymore. None of you are worth that time and effort and neither am I. I lurk, so what. I didn't have a problem with you for awhile, regardless of your paranoia and insecurities.

Here's an idea. Get your own bit, or at least do my 'ignoring the forum' bit correctly and logout without hitting F5 every ten seconds like you're obviously doing now. You needy little lurking fool.

The fact you think I'm not allowed to make fun of you because YOU haven't had a problem with ME in a while is mildly amusing. You are not entitled to how people talk about you, sensitive doxxing faggot.

Making fun of you is schizophrenia now. Typing more than 1 sentence is schizophrenic? And what do you call stalking and constantly laboring over drawings of radio and sci-fi losers? Is that perfectly healthy tough guy behavior? Get raped.

DMAN

This is now a Jim Norton hate thread.

Jim & Sam has such little following that their official Youtube channel has not been updated in 2 months. This is a daily radio show.

Jim Norton raped a drunk underage girl on November 24 2004 at the XM Studios and SiriusXM helped cover it up.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This is now a Jim Norton hate thread.

Jim & Sam has such little following that their official Youtube channel has not been updated in 2 months. This is a daily radio show.

Jim Norton raped a drunk underage girl on November 24 2004 at the XM Studios and SiriusXM helped cover it up.

Jim Norton is a dry drunk autograph-hounding grey-skinned AIDS patient who lives off egg whites and the Cum of sex workers (no fault to them, but I empathize they have to touch the worm).

Also: I typed cum and my phone autocorrected to Cumia. The virus has spread to my cellphone.

Your mom's dead: GO!

Jenna

You should take a day off

You and your alts make threads threatening to send emails to Dan's bosses and get him fired, then you log onto your main and declare you don't have time for faggot internet beefs? All YOU have to do, all you've ever had to do, is just go "ehh fuck you Dan" and be done with it. Draw some pictures of penises. Not wage this obsessive campaign against some minion-looking cunt.

Here's an idea. Get your own bit, or at least do my 'ignoring the forum' bit correctly and logout without hitting F5 every ten seconds like you're obviously doing now. You needy little lurking fool.

The fact you think I'm not allowed to make fun of you because YOU haven't had a problem with ME in a while is mildly amusing. You are not entitled to how people talk about you, sensitive doxxing faggot.

Making fun of you is schizophrenia now. Typing more than 1 sentence is schizophrenic? And what do you call stalking and constantly laboring over drawings of radio and sci-fi losers? Is that perfectly healthy tough guy behavior? Get raped.
Your low IQ is showing yet again. Go ahead and show it again by replying to this.