Where we at with all the alt accounts disappearing when Snake stopped posting?

Snake

CuntFucker was degraded and disrespected by the boomers on this forum for his limited edition -- gem mint 10 -- top shelf trolling. Snake was celebrated, his ass kissed all the way to the top of the Ribs poster list. And yet, in every single instance of banter between the two, Snake was outclassed and outmaneuvered at every turn by the true top poster CuntFucker. Quasi was even piping in fake cheers for Tony.

Pearls before swine.
Remember when you cried over George Floyd? That was humiliating.

I don't need an alt account to call you the nigger fag that you are. This place is dull, and I didn't rightly call you out for vanishing for a few months while you were dealing with monkeypox.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Remember when you cried over George Floyd? That was humiliating.

I don't need an alt account to call you the nigger fag that you are. This place is dull, and I didn't rightly call you out for vanishing for a few months while you were dealing with monkeypox.
Where we at with cultivating an internet persona for 6-7 years and living vicariously through it and taking everything too seriously and trying way too hard to be seen as a cool tough guy?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Where we at with cultivating an internet persona for 6-7 years and living vicariously through it and taking everything too seriously and trying way too hard to be seen as a cool tough guy?

Where we at with going on a podcast and revealing your prepubescent rage-filled voice, thereby undoing the fake tough guy act persona?

Where we at with gleefully riding the coat tails of the forum podcast, then turning on it because everyone else did?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
When it seemed that the entire forum was against CuntFucker, I was on the CF bandwagon. The only weak point of his trolling is the asshole pics. His analysis on what goes on here is factual.

Reminder: Everyone who goes up against Dre eventually meets punishment from God. You don't come to the onaforums and talk to a man like Andre Oakley like THAT

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
When it seemed that the entire forum was against CuntFucker, I was on the CF bandwagon. The only weak point of his trolling is the asshole pics. His analysis on what goes on here is factual.

Reminder: Everyone who goes up against Dre eventually meets punishment from God. You don't come to the onaforums and talk to a man like Andre Oakley like THAT
me and cuntfucker used to talk on the phone for hours

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
i had a reason to turn on dan

everyone else was biting my shit
He insulted Ricci, i just started seeing red after that, seems like a valid reason to me.

E_jxORxWUAMvwip.jpg