• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck did Sebastian Maniscalco come from?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
today I learned that there is no such thing as a lazy construction worker (despite the fact that I was one and I also worked with several of them)

btw- in the same vein as the previous statement- there is also no such thing as a hungover construction worker

none of these things exist
When I worked on solar farms there were entire days that entire crews did zero work. Literally just hanging out and playing in the mud.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
today I learned that there is no such thing as a lazy construction worker (despite the fact that I was one and I also worked with several of them)

btw- in the same vein as the previous statement- there is also no such thing as a hungover construction worker

none of these things exist
You’re getting the wrong idea. I’m just saying being a waiter is not a hard job. Stop crying about people hurting your feelings. I’d rather wake up at 1pm than 5am to have people be rude to me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
You guys spent all day fucking each other? Gross, I’d rather work.
We could have. There was one decent looking chick at the whole place and the one excavator guy used to fuck her on the job. People got in full on fist fights at those places and the bosses never knew. A lot of people were hammered all day too. You're acres out in a muddy field, there was no supervision.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Whenever one of my customers says "OMG- you know who'd you like (as a comedian)?", I sigh to myself and wait for them to say that asshole's name

it's like they never say Attell
They set you up perfectly to answer "Richard Jeni" or a hundred other hilarious guesses and you say nothing? I'm shocked they didn't compare you to Attell! What a motherfucking! :image_9248:

btw, I'm a waiter who from time to time likes to make jokes or be funny for my customers
You sound like a real hoot. :colin_sm: