• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck did Sebastian Maniscalco come from?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
btw, I'm a waiter who from time to time likes to make jokes or be funny for my customers

Whenever one of my customers says "OMG- you know who'd you like (as a comedian)?", I sigh to myself and wait for them to say that asshole's name

it's like they never say Attell
I had some guy working at the grocery store I looked like "that comic". He couldn't remember the name but pretty sure he meant Burnt Chrysler and I wanted to kill myself

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Dude had a killer set tonight. No bs. I’ll never trash him again.

CFDE1690-56E2-4EB7-8A52-D06F8818C134.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I’d fucking hate that. Just be somewhat pleasant, bring me my food, and be at least kind of quick with the drinks. I don’t need to hear shitty one-liners.
and btw- that's what I am. I don't do one liners are try-hard to be "jokey"
believe me- NOBODY wants to be served by that THAT GUY from the movie "Office Space"

most of us have to make jokes or find levity because its a brutal job

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
and btw- that's what I am. I don't do one liners are try-hard to be "jokey"
believe me- NOBODY wants to be served by that THAT GUY from the movie "Office Space"

most of us have to make jokes or find levity because its a brutal job
You wait tables. Try doing roofing or insulation you pansy. Why does everyone that works in a restaurant take themselves so seriously?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You wait tables. Try doing roofing or insulation you pansy. Why does everyone that works in a restaurant take themselves so seriously?
I do that shit and I think waiting tables looks hard. I'd probably end up accidentally dumping a tray of hot soup on some little kid's head or slamming someone's head into a table for being rude to me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I do that shit and I think waiting tables looks hard. I'd probably end up accidentally dumping a tray of hot soup on some little kid's head or slamming someone's head into a table for being rude to me.
Sure but your construction boss has never been rude to you because otherwise you would have hammertacked his hand to a stud, right? I’m not saying it’s not annoying but let’s not pretend it’s hard. Plus if you work at somewhere that isn’t a shit hole or a breakfast place then you make way more money than you would with that skill set. Not to mention all the cash tips.