• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck did Sebastian Maniscalco come from?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
What I'm gathering here is that he's strictly for I-talians.
and here's an interesting rub about him

He wants to be known as a legit comic.....

.....however he sold his soul and do sellout crowds to mouth breathers who un-ironically say "GABAGHOUL"

btw- I hate him because I'm a Northeast wop and he's one of those weirdo, Chicage wops who talk funny

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
and here's an interesting rub about him

He wants to be known as a legit comic.....

.....however he sold his soul and do sellout crowds to mouth breathers who un-ironically say "GABAGHOUL"

btw- I hate him because I'm a Northeast wop and he's one of those weirdo, Chicage wops who talk funny

This explains a lot, JNN. It's in ya blood to be confrontational, Northeast wops know nothing else.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
This explains a lot, JNN. It's in ya blood to be confrontational, Northeast wops know nothing else.
all wops are confrontational because we still carry that gene from the old country where we had to always be on guard from north africans and Spainish niggas would try to take our shit over

even though it's 2022, our bodies still think it's like the 1300's....it works kinda like how we still have "Hunter Gatherer" genes

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
btw, I'm a waiter who from time to time likes to make jokes or be funny for my customers

Whenever one of my customers says "OMG- you know who'd you like (as a comedian)?", I sigh to myself and wait for them to say that asshole's name

it's like they never say Attell
I bet you're a fun waiter. (I'm not being sarcastic)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t mind him, he’s big because he stays away from politics, isn’t dirty / controversial, and is playing an over the top Italian character comic (dice, Larry the cable guy, etc.) and with the right “character comic” you can make A LOT of money. He’s mostly observation Seinfeld type stuff but heavy on the Italian. I think he sold out like 14 shows at the Borgata in AC.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Guy's apparently the biggest comic in the world, yet the majority of the people you talk to have never heard of him. I never knew he existed until they started making fun of his voice on The Bonfire. He's too woppy and seems to think he's too cool to ever be funny to me.
Yeah I don’t how he did it but it was like almost overnight he became a guy selling out multiple nights places. Comedians have become so insufferable with their stupid politics and idiot opinions that I actually don’t mind the ones that stay away from it and just try to tell jokes to make the audience laugh. Norm said it best “I think comedians…should be funny”