Where do you stand on Medicare For All?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Is this before or after the vaxxed pass away like PCJ?

Government has zero credibility, actually seems maliciously incompetent.

I don't trust whichever Joe Biden clone we're on not to shit his own pants.

He could conceivably make Obamacare worse, which was an economic attack on whites, raising healthcare costs and reducing availability and quality.

The Jew S government running anything is never the answer.

G

Explain to me like i’m retarded how the healthcare system works in America. Is it privatised?

G

You go to the ER, sit for several hours, get an Xray, a doctor comes in and looks at you for 5.6 seconds, then you go home and get 3 separate bills..

One from the hospital, one from the doctor who did nothing, and one from radiology

How does insurance work? Is healthcare insurance optional? Where i live every citizen is required to have a healthcare insurance.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Explain to me like i’m retarded how the healthcare system works in America. Is it privatised?
If you're anything but white, you are subsidized with Medicaid. At 65? everyone gets Medicare, subsidized.

If you're white you, through your employer pay for healthcare plan to prevent your financial ruin in case of a catastrophic health event.

The US could have a great healthcare system if we burned all the kikes into ashes and deported all nonwhites. Until then, nigger hell as usual.

G

If you're anything but white, you are subsidized with Medicaid. At 65? everyone gets Medicare, subsidized.

If you're white you, through your employer pay for healthcare plan to prevent your financial ruin in case of a catastrophic health event.

The US could have a great healthcare system if we burned all the kikes into ashes and deported all nonwhites. Until then, nigger hell as usual.

So if you’re not insured and you get in a big accident, you’re basically financially ruined?

How does insurance work? Is healthcare insurance optional? Where i live every citizen is required to have a healthcare insurance.
You can get healthcare though your job sometimes, but it's usually a rip off. You can also get private insurance if you have the money to pay for it.

Hospitals sometimes have programs for people who can't pay, but it's all still a nightmare.

If you have a major health crisis, and no insurance, you can expect to be 10s if not 100s of thousands in debt.

G

You can get healthcare though your job sometimes, but it's usually a rip off. You can also get private insurance if you have the money to pay for it.

Hospitals sometimes have programs for people who can't pay, but it's all still a nightmare.

If you have a major health crisis, and no insurance, you can expect to be 10s if not 100s of thousands in debt.

That’s fucked up.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

So if you’re not insured and you get in a big accident, you’re basically financially ruined?
Or cancer, childbirth, or an extended hospital stay or some disease.

You'll be billed by
Hospital
Doctor
Specialized diagnostics
for the same issue. 'Health Insurance' is getting a copay or deductible and a yearly spend cap for your out of pocket.

Vision and dental not included, available separately for an upcharge.

Or cancer, childbirth, or an extended hospital stay or some disease.

You'll be billed by
Hospital
Doctor
Specialized diagnostics
for the same issue. 'Health Insurance' is getting a copay or deductible and a yearly spend cap for your out of pocket.
It sucks because they can save your life, but at the same time they have the mentality of crooked mechanics.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Government has zero credibility, actually seems maliciously incompetent.
People get the kind of government they deserve.

US government is incompetent because you are actively sabotaging it. US society is jealous, resentful, and paranoid.

'starve the beast!'

'we could but what about the black people...'

'death panels!'

'must be the Jews causing all this dysfunction'

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Healthcare should not be tied to employment. It’s just another Jewish trick to suppress wages. Almost every couple I know has one person working a shit tier job because they get “great benefits”. So you’re basically throwing away prime income earning years to hedge against you, your partner or kids getting sick.

For the non wage cucks with an actual in demand skill, they’re getting $100,000+ great healthcare that is subsidized by their company.

It really is just a retarded way of doing things.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Might as well, no? If the Pentagon can "lose" 6 trillion dollars, I think they can pay for American's healthcare...
Medicare for all is essentially just a political slogan.

The only realistic way forward in the US is to introduce a limited coverage public option and use the power of the state to make it simple and affordable for everyone. The next step (maybe 10 years later) is you make it 'free' and automatic. People who want more extensive coverage keep buying additional private insurance. Now you have the kind of system many European countries have.

Obamacare was basically intended to be this but democrats pussied out at the last minute. They had 59 votes in the senate. They needed 60. They should have gone public option or bust.