• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s your weirdest habit?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Talking to every NPC in jrpgs
I tried playing Trails from Zero once, then in game I had to be a 15 year old girl using an Epstein Magic Wand to channel her CP powers and I just had to ask myself, how many localization faux pas can one game have before it's very much intentional?

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
If I can't get to sleep, I have three fantasy scenarios that I play out in my mind that relax me and ease me off to sleep. Two of them involve killing people.
Whoa I do this. I've been doing it for years. Its the same continuous storyline that i've been workin' on in my head for far too long. Mine isnt about killing people, its all Warhammer 40k style shit. Are those people?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I tried playing Trails from Zero once, then in game I had to be a 15 year old girl using an Epstein Magic Wand to channel her CP powers and I just had to ask myself, how many localization faux pas can one game have before it's very much intentional?
You mean Tio Tot? They are fighting the organisation that has been experiencing on child while selling em for sex