What's with all the female pedophiles and sexual degenerates lately?

Spook

Just marry a virgin who's hot and will do the dishes, mow the lawn, make you dinner, clean the house, and raise your children, and not spend frivolously on useless consumer junk, who dresses well and doesn't aggravate you with emotionally immature fits. Easy!

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Just marry a virgin who's hot and will do the dishes, mow the lawn, make you dinner, clean the house, and raise your children, and not spend frivolously on useless consumer junk, who dresses well and doesn't aggravate you with emotionally immature fits. Easy!
The last white (italian) chick I dated had all of these qualities except the last one. I got a call and had to go out for work, and so I couldn't eat the dinner she prepared. "You just told me to make you dinner!" Yeah I have to work, you spoiled guinea brat. She started freaking out and crying and throwing the dinner off the table, smashing all the plates in the house, etc. Pulled a knife on me too.

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
The last white (italian) chick I dated had all of these qualities except the last one. I got a call and had to go out for work, and so I couldn't eat the dinner she prepared. "You just told me to make you dinner!" Yeah I have to work, you spoiled guinea brat. She started freaking out and crying and throwing the dinner off the table, smashing all the plates in the house, etc. Pulled a knife on me too.
Then you gave her the ole belt like it was 1972

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
That may have been why she pulled a knife on me. Or maybe not. I dindu nothing...
Except to routinely cheat on her as a means of exerting power over the Corle...oops almost had the discord j's dox you

(They said its cuz you're frustrated with the minor role you play in the family business)

Spook

I described a unicorn. They don't exist. Even the most bug-like rice paddy automaton would cry occasionally over "lack of communication." The most stoic amish maiden would flip out if you accidentally threw out some piece of shit flower pot she got from her dead grandpa or something.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I described a unicorn. They don't exist. Even the most bug-like rice paddy automaton would cry occasionally over "lack of communication." The most stoic amish maiden would flip out if you accidentally threw out some piece of shit flower pot she got from her dead grandpa or something.
I have never had a girlfriend, of any ethnicity, who didn't start crying (literally crying) over nothing (yet it was my fault somehow), ruining the whole day.

WhereWeAt

I had to tell a chick I was talking to on bumble "yeah can we not talk about sexual stuff please, coz it's gonna be awkward when we meet IRL and one of us isn't into the other, and we've already said a bunch of degenerate sex stuff".

If you weren't horned up enough to overlook that by the time you met in person, there may be a medical condition that requires professional attention.

Big Al earned his first sudoku.
Some notes on the ded guy.
He was unaware that Letcher had previously been convicted of two counts of sexually molesting his girlfriend’s nine-year-old daughter in Bridgewater in 1995.

However, the charges were overturned due to a technicality and Letcher was exonerated a year later.

It was not his only brush with the law however and in 2022, Letcher was convicted of the hit-and-run of a six-year-old girl.
Sounded like a class act.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Me watching that entire video like
IMG_6946.jpeg