• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's with all the female pedophiles and sexual degenerates lately?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I’m not just saying it’s a modern thing or focussing on Ukraine, I’m just using an example.

I know a guy in Poland who says the clubs are full of Ukrainian women partying and fucking while their men die on the front, he was telling me how great it was and easy to get laid and I just felt gut wrenching disgust and hatred. Women consciously erase the suffering and miserable fate of men.
So your buddy is fucking other men's women and you're disgusted at the women?

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
Their impulses are to fuck anything, not just kids and dogs. They'll hear about some other woman doing something then think "I should do that too" because that's how they work. They let the intrusive thoughts win.
Harems was for THEIR protection (not even trying to be funny)...Harems are like man made candy wrappers (if women are the candy in this analogy),

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
When dating a new chick, i used to just have to worry about her being a whore or having STDs.

Now i have to worry shes a pedophile or a dog fucker.

It's all too much....
Saw this girl I liked on reddit recently and when I looked at her profile the first thing I saw was a picture of her on her back with legs spread and a dog sniffing her asshole. I know I'm fucked up in my own right for even being on there in the first place but Jesus Christ I'm not trying to see that kind of shit.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Saw this girl I liked on reddit recently and when I looked at her profile the first thing I saw was a picture of her on her back with legs spread and a dog sniffing her asshole. I know I'm fucked up in my own right for even being on there in the first place but Jesus Christ I'm not trying to see that kind of shit.
Isn't that shit illegal? Women have been arrested for fucking dogs right?
It's so fucked. She was white, right?