• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's with all the female pedophiles and sexual degenerates lately?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout

Kids, animals... you name it, they wanna fuck it.

They don't even have testosterone like men do, yet they're more obsessed with sex than men. What's the fucking deal?

Whenever I'm chatting to a chick they're always the ones who make the convo sexual first. (that's not a brag, I'm an ugly piece of shit which proves my point how pathetic it is that women steer the convo that way).

I had to tell a chick I was talking to on bumble "yeah can we not talk about sexual stuff please, coz it's gonna be awkward when we meet IRL and one of us isn't into the other, and we've already said a bunch of degenerate sex stuff". Usually it's supposed to be the woman telling the man to cool it with the sex talk, not the fucking other way around, but it's come to the point where I'm sick of hearing that shit from them.

Fucking jews...

Forum Clout
This place has convinced me that there's a strong correlation between broken white trash women and a fondness for nu metal.
There is. I've seen so many clones of this bitch IRL. The ugly phenotype, the glasses, the way she answers fatboy's jokes literally ("Hey at least you aren't feeding them soap!" "You know I don't even believe in washing kids mouths out with soap if they talk bad!"), the shacking up with some elderly loser with multiple kids he's not allowed to see, etc.
Edit 1:And they all liked nu-metal. (I lost the plot there.)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I know I’m overly doomer but one thing that puts me off settling down is the fact you can be conscripted in some stupid Jewish war, and your wife will statistically cheat on you during it and blame you for for it.

Women are not wired the same way as men, if you die they’ll be with someone else within weeks or months.

Professor Rape

Forum Clout
I know I’m overly doomer but one thing that puts me off settling down is the fact you can be conscripted in some stupid Jewish war, and your wife will statistically cheat on you during it and blame you for for it.

Every man's number 1 fear. I wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat, "AHHH! I've been drafted and subsequently my wife cheated on me!"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Every man's number 1 fear. I wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat, "AHHH! I've been drafted and subsequently my wife cheated on me!"

Nah you should think about it. It should influence your life, the true nature of how things work when the thin veneer of society is disrupted.

Look at the footage of Ukrainian women in clubs dancing and partying while their partners are sent to die for the US government on the front. The men there are likely not fighting because they’re related to the corrupt mafia government. Tell me it doesn’t make your blood boil.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
This place has convinced me that there's a strong correlation between broken white trash women and a fondness for nu metal.
images (30).jpeg

Professor Rape

Forum Clout
Nah you should think about it. It should influence your life, the true nature of how things work when the thin veneer of society is disrupted.

Look at the footage of Ukrainian women in clubs dancing and partying while their partners are sent to die for América on the front. The men there are likely not fighting because they’re related to the corrupt mafia government. Tell me it doesn’t make your blood boil.
I don't care about ukranians. The only thing that's really annoyed me is how much the modern woman hates men when their ancestors went to war to die for them.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't care about ukranians. The only thing that's really annoyed me is how much the modern woman hates men when their ancestors went to war to die for them.

I’m not just saying it’s a modern thing or focussing on Ukraine, I’m just using an example.

I know a guy in Poland who says the clubs are full of Ukrainian women partying and fucking while their men die on the front, he was telling me how great it was and easy to get laid and I just felt gut wrenching disgust and hatred. Women consciously erase the suffering and miserable fate of men.