Whats this guys problem?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1657749375724.png

1657749402474.png

1657749451699.png

Slackjawed Cow

Ol' Vicky wants an investigative reporter to do a deep dive on Pat's battle with the cyberatalkers, she'll enjoy listening to the Josiah Tapes, should answer all her questions.
" So you mean to tell me that in 4 years you never once changed your phone number to try and stop the texts?"

"Correct"

The amount of dumb shit pat has posted over the years that had been archived is far more than what he has saved for his side of the story.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
reminder that Pat BEGGED for media attention on his January 24th meltdown, almost 6 months ago

crickets

I bet people did look into it, to be fair, and decided against reporting it after they saw his rape apologia and violence against women tweets were actually real and not a bit

Slackjawed Cow

I bet once that lady showed she might see if she could make a story out of it, pat has been DMing her and trying make sure he can control the narrative. Just the idea has Pat juiced up. We saw how he acted when Spaceedge and Josiah had him on the hook. Pat thought he was in full control. No doubt he is trying to do that again.