What's the gayest music you used to be a fan of?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Very Gay ✔️
I used to be a fan of it ✔️

(I still am)

Probably the only band I never listen to anymore in my collection are Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I never really went through a pop rock phase though, so don't have a lot of gay unlistenable stuff.

Electric 6 are the best. My bands next album has Dick Valentine singing one of the songs.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
My favorite artist is such a lolcow, South Park styled one of their characters after his ridiculous mopiness.

He's basically a caricature of a Redditor; he brings his parents to his shows, has featured home videos of them in his live act, is so obsessed with Japanese culture that he found himself a Japanese girlfriend. The top post in his subreddit right now is some "heartwarming" pic of two guys kissing each other at his Coachella set from two days ago. One of his team has trooned out, and Porter's first big hit was a love song that he did as a duet, using himself to sing both the male and female sections of the song. (The female parts are autotuned.)

Fantastic live show tho, I've seen him four times in three states now.

Porter_Robinson_2014_profile_pic.png

SP-GK-UnisexCrewNeckSweatshirt-Image05_800x.jpg

who dat?

cardwell

HOMO

I wasn't a huge fan but this song is cool. (Turns out they didn't even write it.) I'm not sure I liked any other music made by obvious fags.