• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the extra shit you wished was in Josiah #5?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If we're nitpicking then, yeah, Fatso calling back and then saying he was going to submit the call as evidence NEEDED Josiah to point out that Pig was the one making the call in that instance.

Even before that point I would have also really liked him to question how "Not good"/"Sucks" etc. were worthy of be included in the LOLsuit along with all the other things that simply weren't illegal in the first place. I was always hoping he would take the angle of "my supervisor is questioning a lot of the stuff you're claiming. Could you provide a little more context/evidence/whatever that I can give to her to support your claims."

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Having video of Pats reaction between the 2 calls and after would have been fucking gold.
Josiah was working live here and to keep it together after the switch was pfg. That is not anything anyone could have expected and he run with it well.

For anyone saying Josiah should have said X or Y, He did enough for what he was working with.
Once Fatty was FFwBT'd the second time and ALL doubt as to whether this is a troll or not is gone, Pat had mentally snapped and went into his defence mode of just repeating poor sassy insults and snarky comebacks. Josiah would not have got any coherent answers from him.

He got to say all the lines that he rehearsed for the stalkers over the previous three years and the lines he has dreamt since high school owning the bullies. After that he was all tuckered out.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Yes. Josiah called Rick and insulted him. Rick hung up to collect his strength,
He also likely drank not a small amount of alcohol and popped some of Niki's pills

Honestly, the craziest part of the tape imo is the fact that it's 28 minutes long. There were definitely some missed opportunities for haymakers that Pat set himself up to be hit with, though in all likelihood if Pat ever felt like he was getting dunked on too much, he might have hung up sooner. If anyone ever gets Pat on the phone again, the best thing to do imo is just hurl insults at him and occasionally slip in a jab about threatening to kill Ade or whatever.

G

I don't know if this was ever confirmed but wasn't it Rick who called Josiah back after he hung up initially? It's crazy to think he could've just completely denied us any satisfying conclusion to the Apostlegate saga but instead provided us with the greatest conclusion to any piece of media ever.

His 1.2 GPA brain was on full display that day.
Yeah, and I can bet his thinking went no further than this - "I'll phone him back and say we were cut off. When he tells me he was trolling me, I'll say I figured that out already."

That was it. That's as far ahead as his goldfish brain can plan ahead. Think I'm wrong? Check the tape. He has his "the problem with that sweetie..." answer primed and ready to go. But in his head, it was supposed to respond to something other than "You're a FFWBT." After that, he's flustered beyond belief and has to switch into his cunt mama Raven Anima to try to save himself. Spoiler - it didn't work.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was little he could have done to make it better, maybe get him so angry to admit who was paying for the suit is all I can think to add.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He also likely drank not a small amount of alcohol and popped some of Niki's pills

Honestly, the craziest part of the tape imo is the fact that it's 28 minutes long. There were definitely some missed opportunities for haymakers that Pat set himself up to be hit with, though in all likelihood if Pat ever felt like he was getting dunked on too much, he might have hung up sooner. If anyone ever gets Pat on the phone again, the best thing to do imo is just hurl insults at him and occasionally slip in a jab about threatening to kill Ade or whatever.
How long before your call and his return call?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
After that, he's flustered beyond belief and has to switch into his cunt mama Raven Anima to try to save himself. Spoiler - it didn't work.

That switch to Mama Raven's voice is legitimately disturbing. I've never witnessed somebody's brain breaking in real time quite as distinctly as that.

"y...yeeeeees child"

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Yes. Josiah called Rick and insulted him. Rick hung up to collect his strength, then he called back and claimed the connection cut out because he was drinking in the Eiffel Tower. Calling back was Rick's attempt at taking control and intimidation. In my opinion that didn't work out for him.
Not only would Pat argue with a fence post, he’d install one just for that purpose.