What was your favorite Steve C bit?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Danny, now that you've had the chance to cool your heels after yesterday, I was wondering if you could touch on some of the smells that you encountered at the "Compound" poker parties? From the pictures I've seen, it seems that could be an issue but I don't know if AntH's housekeeper used Glade plug-ins/other tactics to mitigate potential problems?

Or did it just smell like old man BO/Breath and Bud Light farts?
@BenDovid , comment? Just trying to get some insights, man

@BenDovid , comment? Just trying to get some insights, man

Why are you on this so hard?

I didn't attend "poker parties" with the crew you're thinking of. I played poker when it was Anthony, his gf, Than, Adam Ferrara came by sometime. When it became a fanboy table I was out so I can't tell you.

You guys ever see Memento? I feel like I'm constantly telling Sammy it's time for his shot. Sammy. It's time for your shot. Sammy, it's time for your shot. Sammy, it's time for your shot. Do you really not remember the last time I posted this? Or the time before that? Or the time before that?

Are you capable of retaining new information? How many times have I explained I stopped hanging out there because of these people. Your question is now, "What was it like to hang out with these people?"

Sammy. It's time for your shot. Fucking three times you're mentioning me about how poker with Mike the Cop smelled. Really?

Anyway, let's get this thread back on track. My favorite Steve bit was the bit that would hang out from under his too-small shirt.

I knew Steve very well. I think what gets forgotten here is that my friendship with Steve goes back to around 1999/2000, when I was volunteering for Foundry. I saw him go through his divorce, his gastric bypass, the WNEW firing. We're talking 5 years of a relationship before I ever stepped foot in XM. It sucks watching your friend not give a fuck about anything but his website and wallet. That's always where the beef was. He just wasn't good as an EP. He was great as a Production guy making sweepers and imaging where he's isolated in a room and nobody ca see how little he actually does. The staff and I are running around like maniacs prepping in the 5am hour before the show and Steve is either late, or posting something on Foundry. I don't see how that moves the show forward or does anything for it. This would piss me off. Everyday. I'm not the only one who felt this way, but I sure as shit was the most vocal.

Bits? You mean having your ass handed to you for 45 mins? Cool. Great bits. Being made fun of for not wanting to do your job isn't a "great bit". Steve basically fired himself that day. You can't keep calling me irrelevant when every active poster on this board can't wait to interact with me on a daily basis. Jim Norton marries a trans hooker and you want to talk about Guitar Hero. Anthony is on his deathbed but gotta call me a Jew, right? By FAR the most irrelevant.

I always liked you Danny, fuck the haters

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?

I didn't attend "poker parties" with the crew you're thinking of. I played poker when it was Anthony, his gf, Than, Adam Ferrara came by sometime. When it became a fanboy table I was out so I can't tell you.

You guys ever see Memento? I feel like I'm constantly telling Sammy it's time for his shot. Sammy. It's time for your shot. Sammy, it's time for your shot. Sammy, it's time for your shot. Do you really not remember the last time I posted this? Or the time before that? Or the time before that?

Are you capable of retaining new information? How many times have I explained I stopped hanging out there because of these people. Your question is now, "What was it like to hang out with these people?"

Sammy. It's time for your shot. Fucking three times you're mentioning me about how poker with Mike the Cop smelled. Really?

Anyway, let's get this thread back on track. My favorite Steve bit was the bit that would hang out from under his too-small shirt.
I haven't seen Memento, but I think I get what you're saying.

You said you played poker with "Brotha" Joe though. Im curious how the staff got along with Brotha Joe?

Do you think he always wears sleeveless Ts because of his time in music biz and because "sex sells" in that line of work? Did Joe have bookers always pressuring him to show as much skin as possible or did AntH always keep his basement really warm?

And in terms of your relevance compared to everyone else, people here only interact with you because you’re the only one that would even stoop so low as to come here.

That's completely absurd:

1) Opie is clearly the most sane person on the O&A show, but he's still a complete narcissist, and the reason he doesn't come here is because he'd crawl into a pit of depression if he had to acknowledge a single word of criticism.

2) I actually think Ant isn't a narcissist, he just has a closet full of weird sexual hangups, due to his bizarre white trash / borderline pedophilic upbringing. Ant is stuck in 1980 because he lost his virginity to some whore that his Dad and his brother fucked on the same day, and now Ant thinks that all women are whores and love doesn't exist

3) Norton is obviously the craziest one of the bunch. Was likely molested. Has developed a fixation on watersports and trannies due to being exposed to them from the age of 10-20 years old. Ant and Jim have similar sexual deviances, Jim's are just way more advanced because he dived into the deep end when he was barely in Junior High.

Danny is abrasive, sure, but I'd be abrasive too if people were shitting on me 24x7

FingerofGod

That's completely absurd:

1) Opie is clearly the most sane person on the O&A show, but he's still a complete narcissist, and the reason he doesn't come here is because he'd crawl into a pit of depression if he had to acknowledge a single word of criticism.

2) I actually think Ant isn't a narcissist, he just has a closet full of weird sexual hangups, due to his bizarre white trash / borderline pedophilic upbringing. Ant is stuck in 1980 because he lost his virginity to some whore that his Dad and his brother fucked on the same day, and now Ant thinks that all women are whores and love doesn't exist

3) Norton is obviously the craziest one of the bunch. Was likely molested. Has developed a fixation on watersports and trannies due to being exposed to them from the age of 10-20 years old. Ant and Jim have similar sexual deviances, Jim's are just way more advanced because he dived into the deep end when he was barely in Junior High.

Danny is abrasive, sure, but I'd be abrasive too if people were shitting on me 24x7
Wrong on all fronts and your reply wasn’t even relevant to the original comment. Nice try, stupid. Keep being a Danny ballwasher.

HeyItsVos

Ok! I only started posting here a few months ago. Boy, you're stupid. Are you actually Vos?
You always pop up in the various versions of the sub. Go away for a bit. People will post for a little while wondering if you’re lurking. And then we’ll move on again. Every time. If anyone else from the show engaged with this place. You wouldn’t even get the little attention you do. Now post your favorite Steve C bit.

Will Tate

Oven March

So what kept you from getting a hard-on when you guys were gang-raping that passed-out drunk girl at the Compound? Was it just cuz you're a short worthless faggot?

You always pop up in the various versions of the sub. Go away for a bit. People will post for a little while wondering if you’re lurking. And then we’ll move on again. Every time. If anyone else from the show engaged with this place. You wouldn’t even get the little attention you do. Now post your favorite Steve C bit.

I've disappeared for literal YEARS.

You guys still have SO much to say. Nobody else engages with with place because they're scared. 100% Erik is reading this in the next 48 hours. Hello Tubbsy.