What kind of music are you fellas listening to nowadays?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Heard this cover of Ordinary World on a trailer and I've been listening to it all week

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
baroque, late 1600s (the best) to late mid-late 1700s. Starts getting gay in mid 1700, often still uplifting though

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Ian Brown
Electric Six
De La Soul
Happy Mondays
Curtis Mayfield
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Parliament/Funkadelic/Parliament Funkadelic
James Brown
Teknotronic
Days of The New

G

Peace Sells with the original production, and not the FAGGOT ASS CORNHOLIN' DAVE MUSTAINE PRODUCTION FROM 2004, HE SHOULD FUCKEN DIE
My nigga! I hate how he keeps remastering all the classics. I want to hear the original gritty, amphetamine-driven recordings. How do I make sure I'm listening to the OG production?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Ok, if I may be serious...

Beck. Specifically Mutations up to the recent one, Hyperspace. The guy has done such a wide range of music, and I don't care if the lyrics don't always make sense - there's an album for any mood.

Hate yourself? "Sea Change". Reflective? "Morning Phase". Feeling stupidly happy? "Colors". Just fucking about? "Modern Guilt" or "The Information" will do. Just want some funky background vibes? "Midnite Vultures", "Guero" or "Hyperspace" works.

Guy really doesn't have an outright terrible album. Very impressive.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
If I had the wealth, I'd definitely have a grand piano just as a decorative piece. I'd like to learn some of these classics but the same with when I tried to learn guitar, I get bored after 10 mins
To be hawnestwitcha I only bought the thing two weeks ago and have been swamped with work, but what made me to pull the trigger and want to learn was watching this guy. https://youtube.com/c/Rousseau

To be hawnestwitcha I only bought the thing two weeks ago and have been swamped with work, but what made me to pull the trigger and want to learn was watching this guy. https://youtube.com/c/Rousseau
Brothaman brothaman, i know this channel. Really cool to watch. The visuals make it seem like it would be achievable to learn the songs, and I kinda wish you could buy a keyboard with these visuals because I think that would be a reall easy way to learn