What is your #1 favorite movie and don't be a faggot about it

G

When people are asked this they immediately turn into pretentious asshats. I won't judge if your favorite film is Not Another Teen Movie. Just be honest so I can watch something that's probably genuinely entertaining rather than some gay fuckin' shit that you only suggested to make it seem like you have "good" taste.

G

I can watch either Boogie Nights or Starship Troopers anytime, any day, with only a few moments notice.
But the truthfully, The Goonies.
Yeah, Boogie Nights is up there for me. I'll be a faggot and say that there's a difference for me between films and movies. Badlands is a great film. Back to the Future is a great movie etc. Boogie Nights kind of straddles the two types.

Bit random but I can watch the Last Boy Scout anytime it's on.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Apocalypto
OMG MEL GIBSORINO! SO MASCULINE AND COOL JUST LIKE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1i3xRaq.gif

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
favorite? hard to say as my tastes change often depending on my mood. I been enjoying platoon even tho I seen it 100 times. Downfall is a great movie as well.

I hate scarface - its wayyyy to over hyped.

edit - captain ron is also a classic.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Bit random but I can watch the Last Boy Scout anytime it's on.
I fucking love The Last Boy Scout. Best Bruce Willis movie ever. Better than Die Hard.
Speaking of which, Hudson Hawk is another one I'll watch on a moments notice. I saw it in the theater by myself. And I mean I was literally the only person in the theater. It was love at first sight. Took a few decades, but people have finally started to come around to how funny and original it is.

G

I fucking love The Last Boy Scout. Best Bruce Willis movie ever. Better than Die Hard.
Speaking of which, Hudson Hawk is another one I'll watch on a moments notice. I saw it in the theater by myself. And I mean I was literally the only person in the theater. It was love at first sight. Took a few decades, but people have finally started to come around to how funny and original it is.
Hudson Hawk is great. I think it was misunderstood at the time because it was such a departure from what Willis was famous for at the time. Apparently it was also advertised and promoted as a straight action movie. It's a Looney Tunes cartoon set irl. If taken as that it's great fun. I saw it the first time on TV in the 90s as a kid and remember howling when he throws the tray of syringes into Sly's brother's face. How could anyone take that movie seriously after that.