What is the most outlandish conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I'll explain it to you in a way you will put two and two together.

(((Globalists))) and their shabat goys have spent enough time doing Business in the BRICs to notice something. A street shitter billionaire in Dubai or whatever lives like a freaking KING, with a whole swathe of slaves. Whites are too independent/high IQ to be adequate serfs, so they want to live like those Sheiks and Moguls with an army of low IQ amerimutt slaves.
I'd argue that whites and east asians would actually make better serfs, we are a people that historically have believed in society and the natural order. Niggers and bottom tier arabs are always revolting and throwing things out of whack, whites and east asians will suffer for a while if they know it will benefit them in the long run.

G

I'd argue that whites and east asians would actually make better serfs, we are a people that historically have believed in society and the natural order. Niggers and bottom tier arabs are always revolting and throwing things out of whack, whites and east asians will suffer for a while if they know it will benefit them in the long run.
Higher level humanity is obsolete for their agenda. You are operating under the false premise they see us as "human resources" to be educated, groomed for leadership positions etc. For the most part, mid-wit stuff will be replaced by AI and automization, the elite will be the 1% transhumanists and the 99% will be low IQ mixed thralls.

I dont think they want Arabs or Niggers (check out the planned parenthood kike's quotes about black babies lol) due to their volatility...I'm thinking street shitter or passive triracial orcs like Brazilians, idk.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
While there is such a thing as objective truth it can never be fully revealed to us until death. The closest you’ll ever get to objective truth is not merely through extensive research and reading but through spiritual enlightenment. Religion is not just about building a relationship with God but peeling back the layers of the physical realm to reveal the inner workings of the cosmos. God and truth are one in the same which is why the lefty faggots by default are required to rebel against the idea of a higher power. The lie cannot sustain in the presence of God so they must kill God to perpetuate the lie.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
You know those companies that come and shred documents for businesses? Well did you know that their shredders are actually scanning and documenting everything just prior to it being shredded?

Wait until the data breach is finally discovered and watch how many identities will be comprised.
Data breach in T-Two weeks

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Higher level humanity is obsolete for their agenda. You are operating under the false premise they see us as "human resources" to be educated, groomed for leadership positions etc. For the most part, mid-wit stuff will be replaced by AI and automization, the elite will be the 1% transhumanists and the 99% will be low IQ mixed thralls.

I dont think they want Arabs or Niggers (check out the planned parenthood kike's quotes about black babies lol) due to their volatility...I'm thinking street shitter or passive triracial orcs like Brazilians, idk.
Warren Spector was right.