What is the most outlandish conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
2B6DF508-CFE7-4815-AA70-FE280BE7423F.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I believe in the Great Replacement Theory for the most part, but i just can't put my finger on what the end goal of it all is. To increase to population in majority white countries? To dumb down the population? To create an homogeneous nation of brown people with no sense of identity, culture or history? i have no idea. I do know a lot of jews are pushing for it, but it's not entirely jews behind it.

G

I believe in the Great Replacement Theory for the most part, but i just can't put my finger on what the end goal of it all is. To increase to population in majority white countries? To dumb down the population? To create an homogeneous nation of brown people with no sense of identity, culture or history? i have no idea. I do know a lot of jews are pushing for it, but it's not entirely jews behind it.
I'll explain it to you in a way you will put two and two together.

(((Globalists))) and their shabat goys have spent enough time doing Business in the BRICs to notice something: A street shitter billionaire in Dubai or a Brazilian in Rio or whatever lives like a freaking KING, with a whole swathe of turd world slaves. Whites are too independent/high IQ to be adequate serfs, so they want to live like those Sheiks and Moguls with an army of low IQ amerimutt slaves.