• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What if the day after Norm/11, Pat had bent the knee?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
if he bent the knee he'd need to call 911 to untip him... let's not forget he 'put his back out' cutting a toenail & had to lay on the bathroom floor in a puddle of piss until Niki got home to help. This doesn't get mentioned enough.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Back in the day, some Internet retard going by Inmendham got his main YouTube channel suspended by trolls filing false DMCA claims against his videos...
Going further back in the day, pre-YouTube there was a US professor who used to record himself talking about, say, his holiday to Italy where he saw the painting of The Madonna with the Big Boobies, and save them as mp3s on his university webpage under names like "Madonna - Holiday.mp3". He got a bunch of robot DMCA claims from that.

I know it's hard to get someone prosecuted for it, but I think you could get some political pressure on it and change that. Do a "Why is it OK to commit perjury if you're white?" video on YouTube, listing black v. white punishments for perjury, and get some traction.

G

If he would've tweeted, "I'm just fucking around tweeps, Norm is one of my favorite comics of all time. He's hilarious"

The sub would've left it alone.
Would he have gotten another book deal? more podcast/tv appearances? fame and fortune?

View attachment 54253
Nothing. He’s like this with everyone all day on social media. Something would have went down with atalkers that weren’t Owen.