• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What if the day after Norm/11, Pat had bent the knee?

G

If he would've tweeted, "I'm just fucking around tweeps, Norm is one of my favorite comics of all time. He's hilarious"

The sub would've left it alone.
Would he have gotten another book deal? more podcast/tv appearances? fame and fortune?

Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 5.15.40 PM.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
He'd be spending less time constantly dealing with trolls, so more time to pump out a shitty book here and there, so a little bit more consistent cash in the Tomlinson household. He'd also look a little less crazy on Twitter, not having to announce that it's not really him calling people Tranny Nigger Sluts in their contact forms, so it's possible he'd even have more success getting his shitty politics tweets viral every now and then.

He'd be over $36k in less debt with no lien on his house. I also suspect that once the collection shit hits the fan, Niki WILL drop his ass. So, that wouldn't happen in this timeline.

The sub would have still gotten shut down, we were already on borrowed time. That is literally his only accomplishment in the troll wars and it would have still happened without him.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If he would've tweeted, "I'm just fucking around tweeps, Norm is one of my favorite comics of all time. He's hilarious"

The sub would've left it alone.
Would he have gotten another book deal? more podcast/tv appearances? fame and fortune?

View attachment 54253
He's slowly morphing into Stephen Furst.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Milwaukee, Wisconsin​

Another city filled with an industrial mess, Milwaukee is not pretty. Additionally, the crime rate is pretty high. While some areas remain safer than others, some more dangerous spots of the city are responsible for a crime rate of 1,597 per 100,000 people.
The city is not helped by a poverty rate of 28.4-percent and an unemployment rate of 4.6-percent. On the upside, the police force may be slowly beating crime.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
He was already getting fucked with before he got on our radar. that is unless he made up those instances as well, at this point I wouldn't believe pat if he told me niggers aren't people.
He may have had an occasional Qtard or psycho boomer threaten him over abortion or some shit but there was never anything close to our level until he Norm'd

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
We took the one thing that was keeping his barely functioning career afloat, that being his blue checkmark. The Twitter Seal of Approved Opinion. He can’t virtue-signal and get followers (and by proxy more book sales) for it anymore, because there are thousands of people with blue checkmarks doing the same thing but their tweets stand out way above his.

Forum Clout
DB9AEB33-83C6-4A69-BE88-4BCE078BCC48.jpeg

At this moment in history, Patrick had potential for a good life. He wasnt fat yet and could have gotten in great shape. Early 30s, enough time to work hard, learn from his awful past mistakes and turn things around.
Instead he was bitter, blamed everyone but himself, and buried himself in delusions instead of improving.
Its fucking crazy and tragic when people blatantly throw their lives away.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"The Ghost of Christmas Fat" should pay him a visit
  • he still has his blue checkmark
  • he didn't lose so many months of twitter growth, including election season, because of a ban
  • he wouldn't be at least $40k in debt with a lien
  • his social circle doesn't know he's a deadbeat dad piece of shit
  • if Jon's daughter ever got curious about his biological sperm donor, she wouldn't immediatley find his grotesque rape apologia tweets
  • trannies don't know about his transphobic jurassic park joke
  • he can continue to lie to people about his qualifications to opine without being fact-checke
  • he doesn't spend multiple hours a week dealing with redditors, freeing time to write. His books are a runaway hit and he's a millionaire
  • Niki's lesbianism is cured
  • Trump is in prison

JebJoh

Forum Clout
View attachment 54256

At this moment in history, Patrick had potential for a good life. He wasnt fat yet and could have gotten in great shape. Early 30s, enough time to work hard, learn from his awful past mistakes and turn things around.
Instead he was bitter, blamed everyone but himself, and buried himself in delusions instead of improving.
Its fucking crazy and tragic when people blatantly throw their lives away.
Damn shame really, if only one of us could have stepped in and helped him back then.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
He was already getting fucked with before he got on our radar. that is unless he made up those instances as well, at this point I wouldn't believe pat if he told me niggers aren't people.
He was pretty regular fodder on conservative site Twitchy around 2016-17. That‘s how pork chop wound up on my radar. Then I was glad to find some other degenerates that hated his fucking pig guts.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
"The Ghost of Christmas Fat" should pay him a visit
  • he still has his blue checkmark
  • he didn't lose so many months of twitter growth, including election season, because of a ban
  • he wouldn't be at least $40k in debt with a lien
  • his social circle doesn't know he's a deadbeat dad piece of shit
  • if Jon's daughter ever got curious about his biological sperm donor, she wouldn't immediatley find his grotesque rape apologia tweets
  • trannies don't know about his transphobic jurassic park joke
  • he can continue to lie to people about his qualifications to opine without being fact-checke
  • he doesn't spend multiple hours a week dealing with redditors, freeing time to write. His books are a runaway hit and he's a millionaire
  • Niki's lesbianism is cured
  • Trump is in prison
And the Ghost tells Jon to see a doctor three months ago.

Forum Clout
He may have had an occasional Qtard or psycho boomer threaten him over abortion or some shit but there was never anything close to our level until he Norm'd
It was definitely a brotherman who was already trolling him that brought him to the board on Norm/11. I remember one of the comments on the original posts being like "I hate this guy I'm glad we're finally fucking with him".

Also recall that we forgot about him by the end of the month and it took until Spring of 2019 when he declared victory against us on twitter and some brotherman reminded us he existed. I'll never forget because the sub was so fucking dead at that point and this literally united everyone against a common enemy. Then SpaceEdge had to step in and "ruin the party"

Hilarity ensued.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I like to think without us Pat would have become a Grisham-level success with his books selling millions of copies and becoming major motion pictures while simultaneously he would now be a renowned political pundit regularly called upon by CNBC and CNN for insight.

He'd be in tremendous shape and somehow Niki would also be attractive. He'd have that fleet of Mustangs he wanted and would regularly compete in and win half-marathons. Everyone on Twitter (all 800,000 followers) would think he was the coolest, hottest, toughest, smartest boy there ever was. He'd also have no problem with a backwards fence.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It was definitely a brotherman who was already trolling him that brought him to the board on Norm/11. I remember one of the comments on the original posts being like "I hate this guy I'm glad we're finally fucking with him".

Also recall that we forgot about him by the end of the month and it took until Spring of 2019 when he declared victory against us on twitter and some brotherman reminded us he existed. I'll never forget because the sub was so fucking dead at that point and this literally united everyone against a common enemy. Then SpaceEdge had to step in and "ruin the party"

Hilarity ensued.
U/FoetusCorruptus was one of the first i can remember