What happened to Jay Mohr

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Truth be told, I'm ok with disavowing stuff that was 12-15 years old (at that time).
You gonna give me back all those baseball cards or nah?
d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Jay Mohr is funny off the cuff because he's one of those american psycho fucks who copies other people's personalities like Jim Norton does. Mohr was talented enough to parlay that obsession into doing impressions, yet he still got caught up in stealing jokes. He just couldn't resist being a copycat.

I think he's since gone insane and since the woke church has taken over, he could never defend himself from all the times he said fag, retard, gay, nigger, etc. Just another shape shifting you know what.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
It'd be interesting to see the effects an unfunny dumb bitch has on the material of comedian who already sucked.
You mean Vos?

I remember one time he was doing a phoner and Norton was starting to go into his "it's tough man..." routine and Jay loudly said "hey look, it's middle of the road Jim" and immediately hung up.

So I'll always have some sliver of respect for him.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Breuer's a good guy and years ago on O&A he was trying to explain to Nana that the government and media is all fake. He's correct. Stupid Tunisian cunt didn't quite grasp it, the fool.
What amazed me was with how pro gun Anthony is, he was completely unable to make a convincing argument for why we need them to Breuer.