What happened to Jay Mohr

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Prime Nikki. And a better story teller .

gettyimages-95628364-2048x2048.jpg

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Oh man, Jay Mohr just took an O&A forums bat to the ribs...

Hey stupids, he's currently in a relationship with Jeanie Buss, the owner of THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS. Who by the way is better looking than Nikki Cox (currently) so it's not like Jay is doing that bad for his age and the state of his career/family history relatively speaking. LISTEN TO THE GAME TAPE!

And we finna act like Jay's phoners & Colin impersonation weren't comedy gold? Not to mention his calling out of Louie's Jerry ballwashing and Gervais' cackling faggotry when it was "uncool" to do so? Yes he's a huge asshole but I'm glad he ruffles the feathers of some of the other hacks including Vos which made for some good radio.

The Logan Lynn stuff and naming his son Meredith I can't defend though. It's a tough one.

Last edited:

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Hey stupids, he's currently in a relationship with Jeanie Buss, the owner of THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS. Who by the way is better looking than Nikki Cox (currently) so it's not like Jay is doing that bad for his age and the state of his career/family history relatively speaking. LISTEN TO THE GAME TAPE!

And we finna act like Jay's phoners & Colin impersonation weren't comedy gold? Not to mention his calling out of Louie's Jerry ballwashing and Gervais' cackling faggotry when it was "uncool" to do so? Yes he's a huge asshole but I'm glad he ruffles the feathers of some of the other hacks including Vos which made for some good radio.

The Logan Lynn stuff and naming his son Meredith I can't defend though. It's a tough one.
You missed a great opportunity to Rollins post that last line

G

I remember one time he was doing a phoner and Norton was starting to go into his "it's tough man..." routine and Jay loudly said "hey look, it's middle of the road Jim" and immediately hung up.

So I'll always have some sliver of respect for him.
You guys just gave me a totally different perspective on Jay Mohr-Cox. He's definitely got some fawkin problems, but he's had some good moments.

WhereWeAt

This is all good.

However, when he started the podcast on SModcast, he went through this purge of stuff he did on O&A back in the day. All of a sudden, he decided it wasn't ok to say "retard". Truth be told, I'm ok with disavowing stuff that was 12-15 years old (at that time). What was weird was he claimed he made 1 retard joke on O&A in the late 90s ("Stared at it like a retard stares at a ferris wheel"), that was it, and he wants people to stop mentioning it.

He wanted people to forget he was in studio goofing on the Insect Song. He made tons of retard jokes in the late 90s/early 00s. All good, but don't lie and try to change history and give the retarded relative story.

Then there's the Logan Lynn stuff. This was the guy who had phone sex with Gay Marco and called people 'fag' on the regular. Again, no problem, but don't act surprised when people give you shit on your face turn.

Forget how far his act has fallen; stealing and lying come too easily to Jay for me to like his stuff again.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
This is all good.

However, when he started the podcast on SModcast, he went through this purge of stuff he did on O&A back in the day. All of a sudden, he decided it wasn't ok to say "retard". Truth be told, I'm ok with disavowing stuff that was 12-15 years old (at that time). What was weird was he claimed he made 1 retard joke on O&A in the late 90s ("Stared at it like a retard stares at a ferris wheel"), that was it, and he wants people to stop mentioning it.

He wanted people to forget he was in studio goofing on the Insect Song. He made tons of retard jokes in the late 90s/early 00s. All good, but don't lie and try to change history and give the retarded relative story.

Then there's the Logan Lynn stuff. This was the guy who had phone sex with Gay Marco and called people 'fag' on the regular. Again, no problem, but don't act surprised when people give you shit on your face turn.

Forget how far his act has fallen; stealing and lying come too easily to Jay for me to like his stuff again.
He also draped his dick and balls over an intern’s face, didn’t he? Like a reverse Roman helmet or something.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
This is all good.

I think the kid he had with Nikki is retarded. That changed his tune.

A video bashing Jay Mohr. From the couch surfing, snitch. Mersh.