• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened the last time a debtor tried to dodge Judge Sosnay [Video]

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
What the fuck is Sosnay going to do when Pat doesn't come up with the first $1,000 in sanctions? What is he doing to do? Send him a bill? He's gonna send a fucking debtor hit squad, funster.

He is going to put out a warrant (a real warrant, not a bench warrant) for his arrest and reprimand him to the fawkin county jail. That's what.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is going to put out a warrant (a real warrant, not a bench warrant) for his arrest and reprimand him to the fawkin county jail. That's what.
The thought of pat trying to survive an extended stay in county is just more than my ribs can handle. Once they find out he is so easy to get to spazz out, they are going to do it just for entertainment. Once he tattles to the CO's about being harassed its going to be over for him. He is going to end up in those isolation rooms naked with a spazz jacket. I cant wait to hear him justify getting rolled for his food tray everyday and forced to hold some guys pocket by some black dude.

Forum Clout
The thought of pat trying to survive an extended stay in county is just more than my ribs can handle. Once they find out he is so easy to get to spazz out, they are going to do it just for entertainment. Once he tattles to the CO's about being harassed its going to be over for him. He is going to end up in those isolation rooms naked with a spazz jacket. I cant wait to hear him justify getting rolled for his food tray everyday and forced to hold some guys pocket by some black dude.
He'll probably pull an Anthony and start grabbing at his chest and hollering about his heart problems so he can escape the niggers in gen-pop and spend as much time as he can in medical and solitary.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
But with all the court delays and such, he might have to wait in jail for months until his hearing comes up?

What if Quasi's lawyers are required to attend the hearing, and they get called away on urgent business at the last minute so that the hearing has to be rescheduled? What if they just don't show up, like Patty did? How will Pat deal with his own medicine?

Pat's gonna come out with more Nazi tattoos than Weev.

Hey, Pat - you're about to have a six week Race Realism Intensive course; best of luck.

Oh, and good luck keeping your marriage together - if I'm right, and your marriage relies on constant bullying to keep it intact, then a month or two without you might make her come to her senses. Just being allowed to have her friends over without you dominating the conversation might do the trick.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey, Pat - you're about to have a six week Race Realism Intensive course; best of luck.

Oh, and good luck keeping your marriage together - if I'm right, and your marriage relies on constant bullying to keep it intact, than a month or two without you might make her come to her senses. Just being allowed to have her friends over without you dominating the conversation might do the trick.
The way i’m starting to see it after reading the documents is that Pat is ready to go to jail - at least what he thinks jail is. He probably thinks he’s gonna be in his cell, alone, eating food handed to him through the door slot. And he’s bullshitting with the CO’s about how he shouldn’t be in here. And Niki is on the outside courageously fighting for him and marketing him as a faggot “political prisoner” on Twitter.

This is all his fantasy obviously. The reality is is he will be in niggerville getting the Rutherford special, aka anal rape with swirlie. Meanwhile his wife puts out one to two tweets, gives up, and the minute she sees no one is interacting with her anymore she’ll go to the Swinging Barndoor to pick up some schleb to fuck.

Forum Clout
The way i’m starting to see it after reading the documents is that Pat is ready to go to jail - at least what he thinks jail is. He probably thinks he’s gonna be in his cell, alone, eating food handed to him through the door slot. And he’s bullshitting with the CO’s about how he shouldn’t be in here. And Niki is on the outside courageously fighting for him and marketing him as a faggot “political prisoner” on Twitter.

This is all his fantasy obviously. The reality is is he will be in niggerville getting the Rutherford special, aka anal rape with swirlie. Meanwhile his wife puts out one to two tweets, gives up, and the minute she sees no one is interacting with her anymore she’ll go to the Swinging Barndoor to pick up some schleb to fuck.
All calls are recorded and all letters incoming and outgoing are read beforehand.

It's doubtful he'll end up in extended stay over this unless he gets additional charges for assaulting law enforcement or acts up in court. If he does refuse to show up for the contempt hearing and gets a bench warrant, he'll dodge it as long as he can, drive the speed limit, keep his head down. Doubtful MPD will be called to his house to cuff him and drag him in over a civil debt matter. If he does show up and is found in contempt, it's also unlikely he'll be remanded into custody, but if he is, he'll probably be granted bail and one of his enabling retard family members will bail him out within hours.

Sorry to be a brotherman downer, but I want people to be prepared for disappointment since this isn't a criminal court matter, yet.

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It's doubtful he'll end up in extended stay over this unless he gets additional charges for assaulting law enforcement or acts up in court.
If he dodges the court case and an arrest warrant is issued, then once they catch him he'll sit in jail until the judge can find time in his busy schedule to hear the case.

That could take a while.

Forum Clout
If he dodges the court case and an arrest warrant is issued, then once they catch him he'll sit in jail until the judge can find time in his busy schedule to hear the case.

That could take a while.
Chances are it won't be the same judge who issued the bench warrant who decides his bail if he's arrested on his bench warrant. That's criminal court. Different judges make different decisions. Odds are it will take a while, but it'll be fatso dragging his trotters and costing Milwaukee taxpayers more money which are the primary causes.