• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened the last time a debtor tried to dodge Judge Sosnay [Video]

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’m not sure about a tie but I assume he still has Hillary Clinton’s ill-fitting blazer.
View attachment 136894
EOk2rabUYAAGg3l.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Background: Chinese shell company run by a whore bought a long-abandoned Milwaukee shopping mall, then refused to pay for fencing/security to stop joggers getting in and overdosing and starting fires. The city starting billing her company for having to send police/fire out all the time to do animal control, and Sosnay started fining them $2000/day until they would follow what the court asked them to do (secure the building). Debtor Mrs. Ling-Ling dodged a court hearing and needless to say Sosnay wasn't very happy about it.
News report is from 10 months ago, an update is that in April Sosnay handed down a $261,500 judgement against the Chinese to be paid to the city with likely more to come. He has no patience for debtors, big or small, and, as others have posted here, he has a strong reputation of declaring people to be in contempt over the slightest infractions, missed deadlines to follow court orders, or courtroom attire.

I mean, there is no way that God is not on our side. Why else would we get this judge?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If Pat wears his Captain America tee and Hilary Clinton power suit to court then I don't think my ribs will ever recover.
The pantsuit was definitely a “roomy” fit for the bigger woman but Pat has packed on the lard since the last time we saw him wearing it. I do wonder if it’s even an option for his court date. What will Pat do then…?

🤔

I’ve got it!

IMG_0457.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Not entirely true. If you live in China you can buy property. But also if you own a company that company can buy property.
In China, all real estate belongs to the state. You can lease it; but that's temporary. If you improve it (put a building on it) and the state doesn't renew your lease, sucks to be you. Plus, there's a bunch of restrictions on foreigners even leasing land.

Be careful about taking advice from companies trying to "sell" you land in China, because it can't be done; they just want a slice of whatever you pay for the lease, and they're hoping you can't read the moon runes on the paperwork. You might not even get the full lease, just whatever's left over from the previous lessor.

EDIT: I'll stick the ARM China saga in here, because it's funny. ARM design the chips in Apple computers, phones, and all Android devices. ARM fired the head of ARM China, and he told them to go fuck themselves, and refused to leave. Cue multi-year legal battle, as foreigners don't really own shit in China.

G

In China, [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_law_in_China#:~:text=Foreign%20investors%20are%20not%20allowed,the%20state%20and%20the%20collectives.']all real estate belongs to the state.[/URL] You can lease it; but that's temporary. If you improve it (put a building on it) and the state doesn't renew your lease, sucks to be you. Plus, there's a bunch of restrictions on foreigners even leasing land.

Be careful about taking advice from companies trying to "sell" you land in China, because it can't be done; they just want a slice of whatever you pay for the lease, and they're hoping you can't read the moon runes on the paperwork. You might not even get the full lease, just whatever's left over from the previous lessor.

EDIT: [URL='https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/ousted-arm-china-ceo-refuses-to-go-after-being-fired-again/']I'll stick the ARM China saga in here,[/URL] because it's funny. ARM design the chips in Apple computers, phones, and all Android devices. ARM fired the head of ARM China, and he told them to go fuck themselves, and refused to leave. Cue multi-year legal battle, as foreigners don't really own shit in China.
Good for them...last time foreigners were interested in Chinese real estate, it ended up with half their adult population becoming NEET Opium junkies and them losing Hong Kong for over 2 centuries.