What are your favorite Opie and Anthony bits?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Opie and Colin knew it would be funny to have her on the show just for a good laugh or two. But her highlight reel was almost all unpredictable stuff that no one could have seen coming.

Water buffaler. Vomiting and defecating all over the Sirius bathrooms. Her alcoholic tremors. Her getting a local liquor company to comp her beer for unauthorized plugs on air. Her barging into an interview with an A-list actor from Game of Thrones (at Opie's behest secret to even Jim and Anthony, if you listen closely you can hear Anthony burst into laughter when Di walks into the studio during the interview). Her diarrhea shitting on the floor in front of actress American Ferrara causing Sirius security to think a homeless person had broken into the building to use the toilets. O&A receiving a warning from management that they were considering ending the bit early.

That segment is wild in hindsight. With Lady Di being fully demented in a nursing home just a few years later. Imagining she is now on a ship in the Navy. Godspeed.
My favorite part about the plug thing is they didn't even give her free beer just some shitty discount.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
My favorite part about the plug thing is they didn't even give her free beer just some shitty discount.
They literally gave her nothing. It became a point on the show. They were getting a very big radio show to give them a plug, and couldn’t even throw a few freebies Di’s way. Which is why Opie would stop her from plugging it later on, when they found out.

Now, in their defense, she was probably terrible to deal with, and probably owed money. I know Adrienne ended up paying her tab at the liquor store during that saga. Bayway liquors, if I’m not mistaken. Surprised a brotherman hasn’t gone in and asked about her. Although at this point I doubt anyone still works there that would know.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I guess it's "in" to be a smart alec. Here is my sincere answer: Anything where they were being mean-spirited in nature for the purposes of a cruel hazing ritual. Whether it was a guest, a caller, co-workers, interns, enemies, management, eventually each other. Miss those two little white niggers like you wouldnt believe,
I was going to mention as well, I said this before, but Ant's previous nights tv viewing. The joe Piscopo show, MC Search (I'm not changing it for spell check) and various other ones were radio gold

DMAN

NYC Mayor
There's no clean wataah!!! They're dumping half used watahbattles over their heads and tossing them!!! The mayor says there's no clean water!!!!! They're running around littering half used bottles, and the mayor says there's no clean wataah!!!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
There's no clean wataah!!! They're dumping half used watahbattles over their heads and tossing them!!! The mayor says there's no clean water!!!!! They're running around littering half used bottles, and the mayor says there's no clean wataah!!!
RUN TO THE HILLS NEEDS ANOTHER VERSE

G

Lady di internship was also great because we were worm free for da week.

G

Was listening to the jocktober stream earlier and they said that they were having 2 UFC fighters come in to discuss Black History Month in UFC. Sounded like a hoot

G

They literally gave her nothing. It became a point on the show. They were getting a very big radio show to give them a plug, and couldn’t even throw a few freebies Di’s way. Which is why Opie would stop her from plugging it later on, when they found out.

Now, in their defense, she was probably terrible to deal with, and probably owed money. I know Adrienne ended up paying her tab at the liquor store during that saga. Bayway liquors, if I’m not mistaken. Surprised a brotherman hasn’t gone in and asked about her. Although at this point I doubt anyone still works there that would know.
Liquor store with a tab? What a dump area that must have been in. Oh right there was a Crown Chicken around the corner

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Liquor store with a tab? What a dump area that must have been in. Oh right there was a Crown Chicken around the corner
Hah, I think the “tab” was one of the workers being nice and buying her booze. It was a fucking dump regardless, I mean she was buying crack right next to it.