What are your favorite Opie and Anthony bits?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I guess it's "in" to be a smart alec. Here is my sincere answer: Anything where they were being mean-spirited in nature for the purposes of a cruel hazing ritual. Whether it was a guest, a caller, co-workers, interns, enemies, management, eventually each other. Miss those two little white niggers like you wouldnt believe,

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
- Assault on the Media (was banned from being a live bit by the bosses, persisted with pests harassing the media via phone and facebook)
- Homeless Shopping Spree (they did two on XM before the bosses banned the bit)
- Jocktober
- Meanest Song Parody Contest, also the Laci Peterson and Connor Peterson songs
- Erock Jingle Contest
- Ladi Di Internship Week
- Hanging up on callers
- Voscabulary and Opiecabulary
- Erock as The Virus
- Acting out the Virginia Tech shooter's plays
- The Silent Game
- Fatty Pig Fatty
- Car Crash Comedy (they did this three times I think)
- What the hell is that?!! (contest where Norton gave up smoking)
- Playing 2 Girls 1 Cup or 1 Guy 1 Jar for guests

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The car crash comedy in Philly (I think) where you can hear the animals in the crowd screaming "Did ya? Do ya?" To some dumb bitch trying to tell jokes then they start screaming for her to show her tits. I think that's also the one with some comedian named Mayo who does the most offensive material and has a gravely voice.

Mr Ass

The car crash comedy in Philly (I think) where you can hear the animals in the crowd screaming "Did ya? Do ya?" To some dumb bitch trying to tell jokes then they start screaming for her to show her tits. I think that's also the one with some comedian named Mayo who does the most offensive material and has a gravely voice.

Stupid broke Geno came in second place at one of the car crash comedy shows.

• The burping into the mic.
  • The eating and drinking on mic.
  • Anthony's racist rants.
  • Opie's management rants.
  • Opie's delusional one sided fight with Howard.
  • Opie taking a phone call where the caller repeats one of his lines which he thinks should've gotten a bigger laugh.
  • When Jim does any of his characters.
  • The inane usage of sound clips.
  • Whenever they watch a youtube video on their radio show.

G

- Assault on the Media (was banned from being a live bit by the bosses, persisted with pests harassing the media via phone and facebook)
- Homeless Shopping Spree (they did two on XM before the bosses banned the bit)
- Jocktober
- Meanest Song Parody Contest, also the Laci Peterson and Connor Peterson songs
- Erock Jingle Contest
- Ladi Di Internship Week
- Hanging up on callers
- Voscabulary and Opiecabulary
- Erock as The Virus
- Acting out the Virginia Tech shooter's plays
- The Silent Game
- Fatty Pig Fatty
- Car Crash Comedy (they did this three times I think)
- What the hell is that?!! (contest where Norton gave up smoking)
- Playing 2 Girls 1 Cup or 1 Guy 1 Jar for guests
Lady di was such a lucky (for da show) intern choice. How'd they know she would be that much of a character before hiring her?

G

I guess it's "in" to be a smart alec. Here is my sincere answer: Anything where they were being mean-spirited in nature for the purposes of a cruel hazing ritual. Whether it was a guest, a caller, co-workers, interns, enemies, management, eventually each other. Miss those two little white niggers like you wouldnt believe,
The way they would fuck with authors and other phoners was always funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Lady di was such a lucky (for da show) intern choice. How'd they know she would be that much of a character before hiring her?
Opie and Colin knew it would be funny to have her on the show just for a good laugh or two. But her highlight reel was almost all unpredictable stuff that no one could have seen coming.

Water buffaler. Vomiting and defecating all over the Sirius bathrooms. Her alcoholic tremors. Her getting a local liquor company to comp her beer for unauthorized plugs on air. Her barging into an interview with an A-list actor from Game of Thrones (at Opie's behest secret to even Jim and Anthony, if you listen closely you can hear Anthony burst into laughter when Di walks into the studio during the interview). Her diarrhea shitting on the floor in front of actress American Ferrara causing Sirius security to think a homeless person had broken into the building to use the toilets. O&A receiving a warning from management that they were considering ending the bit early.

That segment is wild in hindsight. With Lady Di being fully demented in a nursing home just a few years later. Imagining she is now on a ship in the Navy. Godspeed.