What 9-5 job would you recommend?

Consider a job in vending. Coca Cola, Frito Lay, Pepsi, etc.

You can start as a merchandiser, and they will train you to get a CDL if you wish, and you can go on to be a route driver or a transport driver (home every night).

It's a physical job so you'll stay in shape. Great benefits, plus you know that they're not going to go out of business. Advancement opportunities if you have the drive and work ethic, and ESPECIALLY if you are willing to relocate.

I have worked in this field for years, and my gross alternates between $70 - 80k. Not fuck you money or anything, but a decent living.
LOL I've known people who work for Coke, Nabisco, and local beer distributors and they all fucking hated it and lasted less than a year. Those places recruit dumb niggers and people with no skillset beyond a high school education and trick them into it where they get stuck doing it for the rest of their life because they have no other choice. If you were making 70k doing that you're an outliner because most people in that line of work are lucky to make 50k

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
LOL I've known people who work for Coke, Nabisco, and local beer distributors and they all fucking hated it and lasted less than a year. Those places recruit dumb niggers and people with no skillset beyond a high school education and trick them into it where they get stuck doing it for the rest of their life because they have no other choice. If you were making 70k doing that you're an outliner because most people in that line of work are lucky to make 50k
Like I said, I have been doing it for 18 years and I am in management now.

It's really not hard to make money in this field - you just have to be careful who you work for. Especially make sure that they're corporate and not independently owned. When I first started working here, it was locally owned, and I wasn't making dick. Then corporate took them over in 2012, and it became a great place to work - again, not for everyone.

I agree with you though - the local Coors and Budweiser distributors are shit and hire anyone with a pulse.

Like I said, I have been doing it for 18 years and I am in management now.

It's really not hard to make money in this field - you just have to be careful who you work for. Especially make sure that they're corporate and not independently owned. When I first started working here, it was locally owned, and I wasn't making dick. Then corporate took them over in 2012, and it became a great place to work - again, not for everyone.

I agree with you though - the local Coors and Budweiser distributors are shit and hire anyone with a pulse.
Ah ok if your in mangement I can see it being worthwhile. I just have seen the people who work those kind of jobs and like I said they all are niggers or lazy blue collar type people. They also told me there is no money in those jobs at all and some of them worked for big name people like Coke and Bud Light which tells me that it's just a name to put on a resume but they seem too lazy to do anything with their experience if it's even worthwhile for anything else?

Personally I never could do a job like that. Never liked sales and seems like too much having to bend over and suck other peoples dicks.