• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What 9-5 job would you recommend?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I've been a waiter my entire adult life. I work at a high end place and the hourly pay with tips is ridiculous in comparison to most jobs on the market. The only catch is, with Covid the hours are limited so the hourly is irrelevant and I just hate the hours in general. I have young kids and want to be home for dinner and bedtime. My qualifications are non-existent outside of the restaurant world. I've ascended to the top tier of fine dining restaurant in my area and working in management isn't an option for the reasons listed above.

What would you recommend for a non-street shitter who is great with people, has no real technical skills, and is quickly approaching middle age? Almost all jobs listed on Indeed/Glassdoor/Google would result in an immediate 50-60% hourly pay cut.

G

Constructions actually a really fun job, although it might take a couple of weeks of getting adjusted to it if you're not used to manual labor.

The money is good and if you're in your middle age it'll keep you fit if you don't have time to go to the gym. The people are nice as hell and you could basically get away with saying all types of crazy shit on a job site that you would never get away with at any other job.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I've been a waiter my entire adult life. I work at a high end place and the hourly pay with tips is ridiculous in comparison to most jobs on the market. The only catch is, with Covid the hours are limited so the hourly is irrelevant and I just hate the hours in general. I have young kids and want to be home for dinner and bedtime. My qualifications are non-existent outside of the restaurant world. I've ascended to the top tier of fine dining restaurant in my area and working in management isn't an option for the reasons listed above.

What would you recommend for a non-street shitter who is great with people, has no real technical skills, and is quickly approaching middle age? Almost all jobs listed on Indeed/Glassdoor/Google would result in an immediate 50-60% hourly pay cut.
Go to a trade school, take a drafting course for autocad, make bank.

G

I have a good job but it can be demanding, stressful, requires travel..

I've been thinking of just taking a route filling vending machines, listening to O&A/Josiah/Weekly squeeze, and not taking any work home with me. It seems like the pay cut might be worth the mental health benefits.

Maybe try landscaping in the summer, sunshine and fresh air all day could be beneficial

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

Nice career, stupid

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Consider a job in vending. Coca Cola, Frito Lay, Pepsi, etc.

You can start as a merchandiser, and they will train you to get a CDL if you wish, and you can go on to be a route driver or a transport driver (home every night).

It's a physical job so you'll stay in shape. Great benefits, plus you know that they're not going to go out of business. Advancement opportunities if you have the drive and work ethic, and ESPECIALLY if you are willing to relocate.

I have worked in this field for years, and my gross alternates between $70 - 80k. Not fuck you money or anything, but a decent living.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Work at a group home for retarded people. It’s the easiest job ever if you get a good house. You mostly just sit around and watch TV. I work asleep overnights now and I get paid to just go to the house and sleep for the night.
I used to have a roommate that worked at a halfway house as a cook. That faggot lived off grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner every night from the big blocks of American cheese and generic bread that he stole from the place. It was funny to me because up to that point I've never seen a loaf of bread that just said "BREAD" on it before.

G

Constructions actually a really fun job, although it might take a couple of weeks of getting adjusted to it if you're not used to manual labor.

The money is good and if you're in your middle age it'll keep you fit if you don't have time to go to the gym. The people are nice as hell and you could basically get away with saying all types of crazy shit on a job site that you would never get away with at any other job.
From what I hear it’s mostly a myth these days that you can get a job in construction without any skills like you could in the old days. Sure there may be a few jobs pushing a broom or holding signs in the street or something but these are going to be dominated by Central Americans working for minimum wage.

G

Go to a trade school, take a drafting course for autocad, make bank.
My dad is an architect and tells me that the CAD jobs are now dominated by gooks and pajeets because it can be done from anywhere. Same with programming stuff.

my advice would be to maybe get some training on IT stuff that is required to be onsite and/or project management. Network architecture or something like that maybe? They like to hire local (white) people for those types of jobs who can speak understandable English.

it’s a tough one though, man. The only thing you can really do with a good personality and no other skills is sales and I wouldnt want to support a family on commission but I guess that’s not much different from waiting.

that or some low paying retail shit but you’ll take a huge hit there.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Consider a job in vending. Coca Cola, Frito Lay, Pepsi, etc.

You can start as a merchandiser, and they will train you to get a CDL if you wish, and you can go on to be a route driver or a transport driver (home every night).

It's a physical job so you'll stay in shape. Great benefits, plus you know that they're not going to go out of business. Advancement opportunities if you have the drive and work ethic, and ESPECIALLY if you are willing to relocate.

I have worked in this field for years, and my gross alternates between $70 - 80k. Not fuck you money or anything, but a decent living.
Eh. If you are going to do any sort of sales job I wouldn't do vending.

Used to work for an alcohol vendor a few years ago. It was good for a bit, but it gets old fast. I did like having my own schedule somewhat and the benefits were good, but the pay really isn't that great for the amount of work you have to do and if you start making more than what your projected salary is they'll find some bullshit excuse to cut your commission rate. You'll also have a bunch of incentives and things that factor into your PFP so if you don't make those you'll paycheck will suffer.

Also this pretty much goes for any sort of sales job, but you'll have to put up with some difficult customers and because of the industry you'll be dealing with a lot of grocery and convenience store managers. Believe me when I say grocery store managers are some of the most miserable assholes you'll ever meet in your life.

I did it for about 2 years and it was good sales experience that I was able to use to get a much better sales job that pays double what I was making, but that was really all it was good for.