We made the Houston Press

G

Crazy how easy it is to be a journalist these days. You don't have to research shit, and things are whatever you say they are, facts be damned.
True but on the other hand the low standards are reflected in terms of compensation. A girl who's a family friend is engaged to a journalist at the Daily Mail. He's not at the editorial level but he gets his name on articles he writes. The guy is a loser who makes fuck all. At the most popular English language online newspaper in the world.She's the breadwinner and she's a party planner living off Daddy.

lol God is a patposter, Breitbart back in 2015 calling this pervert out for using his daughter as a prop on social media pretty much word-by-word what we call out Fatrick for doing

birds of a feather...
Schools have enough to deal with and then along comes some drama queen “dad” who is trying to stir up shit in the press about his creepy need for his young daughter to flaunt the school’s dress code. He is definitely the type who would play dress up with his daughter and wear high heels, lipstick a tutu

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
yo some redditor from /r/Houston says these two were buddies (post from 2020)
1663969657996.png

I'm kinda busy rn but if anyone wants to look into their relationship maybe there's receipts and shiet.

now for comedic relief: this faggot wrote a blogpost about Wreck-it-Ralph being an allegory for swatting or some shit (didn't actually read it but it's the gist of it)
1663969789132.png

In a way Patrick is the best patposter, he brings us all this freaks and weirdos he manages to find hahahah he collects sexually deviant MAPs like they're pokémon

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
yo some redditor from /r/Houston says these two were buddies (post from 2020)
View attachment 66848

I'm kinda busy rn but if anyone wants to look into their relationship maybe there's receipts and shiet.

now for comedic relief: this faggot wrote a blogpost about Wreck-it-Ralph being an allegory for swatting or some shit (didn't actually read it but it's the gist of it)
View attachment 66849

In a way Patrick is the best patposter, he brings us all this freaks and weirdos he manages to find hahahah he collects sexually deviant MAPs like they're pokémon
For a redditor that's a decent slam against his gay name.

Why is everything a threat to democracy with these people? Not accepting of trannies - threat to democracy. Didn't get the vaccine - threat to democracy. Against abortion - threat to democracy. Don't vote Democrat - threat to democracy. "Democracy" is basically dogma to these weirdos. They have no idea why they love it so much but zealously cite it as a justification to do wrong to people that disagree with them.

I guess what I'm saying is there's a 41% chance this blows over and I sure hope it does because we're just here trying to enjoy some bits from our favorite radio show.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?