• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We got any religious brothermen?

What's your religion?

• Christ Fag

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Hebe

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Allah Fag

• Buddha Fag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elephant head Fag

• Atheist Fag

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Some other Eastern Nonsense Fag

• "Spiritual" ultra Fag

• Other Fag

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
How do Christians explain feral children? Clearly if you don't introduce the concept of God to people they won't ever ponder it. What Lord would allow that without ever presenting itself?
that's an interesting question; if somebody has no cultural influence or limitations, where does their mind go with regards to religion. Most creatures don't need to be taught where sustenance is found, so what do feral kids derive about the greater order without influence or limits of taught language & thought patterns?

G

I would love to be. I wish I had faith and respect those who do (as long as they're not shoving it down your throat.) Like someone else said, Christianity is the bedrock of Western civilisation and it's undeniable to any honest person that the decline of organised religion has led to a narcissistic and nihilistic society in many ways. It is hard to take the bible literally but perhaps it works best as allegorical lessons on moral and spiritual issues.

I was reading my 6 year old boy stories from a children's bible that I had as a kid the other night. I remembered the old testament stories being much more exciting and involving as a kid so I was reading him Noah's Ark. He's a pretty literal and logical little guy who is more into numbers than reading and loves earth science and machines etc but he was listening wide-eyed as I read about Noah building the boat and the flood. When I got to the part about the dove and dry land the book described Noah and his family building an altar, setting it on fire and roasting meat as a thank you to God.

Without missing a beat my son asked "where did they get meat?"

"They used one of the animals." I answered without thinking.

"But they were trying to save the animals," my son said. Then he thought for a second and added, "and there were only two of each so there would only be one of the animals left." He obviously doesn't know about reproduction yet but that would've been his next question if he did, of course.

I couldn't help but smile and conceded, "You're right Jack. There are some holes in this story."

Lucky I didn’t read him Cain and Abel. How did Cain procreate?

Organized Christianity has been fucked up for a good fifteen years since it's all about refugees and the gay. The church I was apart of when I was young now has a street shitter reverend.

I'm of the mind that I don't need to go to some building and give money to tax exempt faggots to have a relationship with God. These people have put their nose up to helping their congregations with the shot.

I don't know how much obvious it can be that the Pope is controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.
I've always thought (& I used to go to church as a kid) that if God's all-knowing then he'd be aware of my true thoughts & intentions, rendering some ceremony redundant, but community is a good thing.

Midian9876

About 7 months in total, it all happened inside one year.
Edit, it started as a felony because I owned a gun and was charged with brandishing a firearm instead of a knife because the state trooper was a dick. Most of the shit was dropped in court.
Well at least you didn’t splatter your sons brains by accident in the pursuit of higher fidelity audio like some Brothermen.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
that's an interesting question; if somebody has no cultural influence or limitations, where does their mind go with regards to religion. Most creatures don't need to be taught where sustenance is found, so what do feral kids derive about the greater order without influence or limits of taught language & thought patterns?
Prob the stars or some shit.

G

Kind of just this summer. I'd had a few beers the night before, went for a hike in the woods with my kids, coughed hard and wet farted at the same time. It was really hot so I was just wearing gym shorts commando (luckily dark grey.) I didn't want them knowing daddy had blown brown water in his shorts so pretended I'd forgotten something at home. Threw a blanket from the boot onto the driver's seat in the car, drove them back to the house and showered and changed.
Wrong thread, heathen.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Lucky I didn’t read him Cain and Abel. How did Cain procreate?
IIRC Cain wound up having to fuck his mother.

Speaking of the story, I think part of it is actually a rebuke of veganism. Abel offered God the meat and the sacrificed lamb, and all lazy Cain did was offer up fruits and vegetables which were already planted by God. So, God, being a man's man, told Cain to go fuck his mother for all that shitty food.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
IIRC Cain wound up having to fuck his mother.

Speaking of the story, I think part of it is actually a rebuke of veganism. Abel offered God the meat and the sacrificed lamb, and all lazy Cain did was offer up fruits and vegetables which were already planted by God. So, God, being a man's man, told Cain to go fuck his mother for all that shitty food.
VEGANISM is akin to SATANISM, Gregory.

There was nothing worse than sleeping over a friends or cousins house on a Saturday night only to realize that they’re still church goers and they’d drag me to that shit the next morning. The stuff of nightmares.
My parents stopped taking me when I was like 10
Or if they ask you if you'd like to say grace at dinner.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
How did Cain procreate?
He fucked all the animals and their progeny became the non-white races of man. At least, that's what Dual Seedline Christianity would have you believe.

Or maybe it was aliens:

Fucking Grey alien.png

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
venus idol.jpg
Yakubian cave dwellers were originally really into the whole life & death cycle, I bet ferals sculpt some weird furry OC inspired by whatever animal adopted them.