• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We got any religious brothermen?

What's your religion?

• Christ Fag

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Hebe

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Allah Fag

• Buddha Fag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elephant head Fag

• Atheist Fag

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Some other Eastern Nonsense Fag

• "Spiritual" ultra Fag

• Other Fag

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
G

Here I was thinking that hanging off every word of some hippie fag who died 2000 years ago, and believing that some mystical space-being made everything and is everywhere at once, and commands praise and worship like some needy twot, made you mentally ill
Hippie jewish fag*

I never got to experience the molestation part of it, but I had to do the whole Catholic indoctrination thing as a kid. Even as a kid I found it all extremely tedious, easily the worst most boring part of the week. Then in 5th or 6th grade you get "confirmed" as an official Catholic, which mean your relatives would shower you with cash-containing congratulatory cards. So I had to go to these special confirmation classes where they'd absolutely drill you on boring bible shit you had to memorize. They told us that during the big confirmation ceremony the Grand Poobah of priests would be there and he'd be calling on kids at random to answer this bible trivia, and if you failed to answer the question you'd be kicked out and scorned by everyone.

Then I do the ceremony and the head priest called on one, pre-selected brainiac who answered one dumb question, then everyone politely clapped and that was it. I wasted Sunday after Sunday cramming my brain full of useless facts for what amounted to a prank. That was it for me and the Catholic Church.

Snake

Im guessing because if youve ever been to a non traditional catholic church recently youd see how fucking pozzed it is.
Organized Christianity has been fucked up for a good fifteen years since it's all about refugees and the gay. The church I was apart of when I was young now has a street shitter reverend.

I'm of the mind that I don't need to go to some building and give money to tax exempt faggots to have a relationship with God. These people have put their nose up to helping their congregations with the shot.

I don't know how much obvious it can be that the Pope is controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Only priest I've ever trusted was a pollack that was a former catholic priest that married a dime and had a secular church

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Atheists are literally mentally ill (child), and not to be all joe rogan, but need to do some kind of strong psychedelic to expand their conciousness.

I worship God. I define myself as Christian.
Worshipping god!?! It's a bit silly innit?

ricky-gervais-gq-0416-01.jpg

I never got to experience the molestation part of it, but I had to do the whole Catholic indoctrination thing as a kid. Even as a kid I found it all extremely tedious, easily the worst most boring part of the week. Then in 5th or 6th grade you get "confirmed" as an official Catholic, which mean your relatives would shower you with cash-containing congratulatory cards. So I had to go to these special confirmation classes where they'd absolutely drill you on boring bible shit you had to memorize. They told us that during the big confirmation ceremony the Grand Poobah of priests would be there and he'd be calling on kids at random to answer this bible trivia, and if you failed to answer the question you'd be kicked out and scorned by everyone.

Then I do the ceremony and the head priest called on one, pre-selected brainiac who answered one dumb question, then everyone politely clapped and that was it. I wasted Sunday after Sunday cramming my brain full of useless facts for what amounted to a prank. That was it for me and the Catholic Church.
There was nothing worse than sleeping over a friends or cousins house on a Saturday night only to realize that they’re still church goers and they’d drag me to that shit the next morning. The stuff of nightmares.
My parents stopped taking me when I was like 10

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
The only time I went to church was jail church. It was all hell and damnation and repenting for your sins, understandably I suppose, the minister(or whatever he was) didn't want to know what we were there for, he told us that.
It turned me off from the whole thing because I wasn't going to prison/didn't really do anything wrong but self defense/psychosis and was all a misdemeanor mind you.
I don't mind religious people as long as they don't push it on me.

How can you really know for sure anything regarding this, the universe is so complex and huge we seem like nothing, then there are things like the multiverse theory that could totally be possible.

Christian people taught me morals beyond what I would normally conceive, so that's cool.
Really got no problem with the religions unless they focus on forced immigration to be honest witcha.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
The only time I went to church was jail church. It was all hell and damnation and repenting for your sins, understandably I suppose, the minister(or whatever he was) didn't want to know what we were there for, he told us that.
It turned me off from the whole thing because I wasn't going to prison/didn't really do anything wrong but self defense/psychosis and was all a misdemeanor mind you.
I don't mind religious people as long as they don't push it on me.

How can you really know for sure anything regarding this, the universe is so complex and huge we seem like nothing, then there are things like the multiverse theory that could totally be possible.

Christian people taught me morals beyond what I would normally conceive, so that's cool.
Really got no problem with the religions unless they focus on forced immigration to be honest witcha.
How much time did you do?