• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Water Park Headliner

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Thanks for the update Joe. Stay tuned

Screenshot_20220608-173140_TextNow.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Look brotherman, I don't condone fucking with Joe's livelihood and getting his gigs cancelled. He's an old man with no savings and Nana can't send him the monthly stipend like he used to, so this is literally all he's got left before going down to the police station to get on welfare.

But I'm still gonna have a loff or two when one of you rascals actually do it. Got my fawkin ribs good

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Look brotherman, I don't condone fucking with Joe's livelihood and getting his gigs cancelled. He's an old man with no savings and Nana can't send him the monthly stipend like he used to, so this is literally all he's got left before going down to the police station to get on welfare.

But I'm still gonna have a loff or two when one of you rascals actually do it. Got my fawkin ribs good
Fuck Joe, he beat his wife with a frying pan, enables Anthony's pedophilia and child rape, hangs out with Jeff Hollander, and can't get his daughter to school on time despite driving in the emergency lane.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Fuck Joe, he beat his wife with a frying pan, enables Anthony's pedophilia and child rape, hangs out with Jeff Hollander, and can't get his daughter to school on time despite driving in the emergency lane.
Can't argue facts I guess. You're right, fuck him. I do question the frying pan part though, he didn't really do that did he