• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Water Park Headliner

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Couldn’t agree more, I’m just not flying to a shit hole to silently laugh at Joe, and get a recording for him. Despite saying he hates NY he doesn’t even leave the hellscape for gigs. Which, I don’t know why he wouldn’t. I think a lot of brothermen would see him, just unlike him, the ones who lived there actually left. Or stopped posting.

There's ways to give these loads of society hell just by online. No one needs to be in person.

I can't do it... I'm too recognizable.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
There's ways to give these loads of society hell just by online. No one needs to be in person.

I can't do it... I'm too recognizable.
What are those ways? No one is cancelling for “racism” anymore. Not on Joe’s level anyways. That era is over. People learned the internet is fake, and they’re not losing business over reviews and people on Facebook. On to AntH. He’s cancelled himself. The only people he has left, are his ballwashers. His twitter is harder and harder to suspend, because he’s more and more worthless to cancel. No one is reading it, so no one cares. His twitch is the most likely to get cancelled and then what? He goes back on, talks like a queen and complains about blacks? He lost the Jew who ran all of his stand up shows, so that’s more than likely over. Unless the Denver broncos takes it over. But she’s busy fucking nana over harder than all of us. There’s nothing we can really do to effect them at this point. By the way, even you are Ray, you still have access to the anonymity of the internet. You can still make fake accounts and try this stuff. It’s just not going to work. It sucks, but it’s true.

Edit: Wanted to say, I’m not calling anybody out for this. These points have been made a shit ton. People here are autistic and seemingly can’t understand how the real world effects the online world.

Last edited:
G

4108E522-1B37-4F1A-9273-579F47973298.png

UnPRePared

What are those ways? No one is cancelling for “racism” anymore. Not on Joe’s level anyways. That era is over. People learned the internet is fake, and they’re not losing business over reviews and people on Facebook. On to AntH. He’s cancelled himself. The only people he has left, are his ballwashers. His twitter is harder and harder to suspend, because he’s more and more worthless to cancel. No one is reading it, so no one cares. His twitch is the most likely to get cancelled and then what? He goes back on, talks like a queen and complains about blacks? He lost the Jew who ran all of his stand up shows, so that’s more than likely over. Unless the Denver broncos takes it over. But she’s busy fucking nana over harder than all of us. There’s nothing we can really do to effect them at this point. By the way, even you are Ray, you still have access to the anonymity of the internet. You can still make fake accounts and try this stuff. It’s just not going to work. It sucks, but it’s true.

Edit: Wanted to say, I’m not calling anybody out for this. These points have been made a shit ton. People here are autistic and seemingly can’t understand how the real world effects the online world.

I'll admit, I don't have the answers either. And my traversing of the internet is limited on purpose - research, giving a "yes or no" to management on marketing decisions, communication to a very select few, and here. Everything else is a cesspool.

When did the tide turn on cancelling even nobodies? I thought that was still rolling over on your side of the world. Are people just burnt out?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I'll admit, I don't have the answers either. And my traversing of the internet is limited on purpose - research, giving a "yes or no" to management on marketing decisions, communication to a very select few, and here. Everything else is a cesspool.

When did the tide turn on cancelling even nobodies? I thought that was still rolling over on your side of the world. Are people just burnt out?
I think small business owners realized Yelp and other reviews were EASILY and OFTEN manipulated. The media cancels less and less people, probably due to MeToo getting out of hand. They have to be high profile, so we’ve had very few. The reality is, Rich Vos isn’t “canceled” for his horse shit with the Native Retardians. He’s even a couple steps up from Joe and he’s only lost 1 gig as far as I’m aware. There’s less and less movement, because anybody who’s “fun” to cancel is gone or it isn’t happening. The pendulum swings the other way, eventually. AntH just lost everything in his own, obviously. Like the nigger he is.

You also could still be completely anonymous on the internet. You just choose not to be, which is fine. Just don’t complain others aren’t doing what you want. Not a shot, just saying don’t act like it’s impossible for you because you’re semi famous. Will Smith could be posting here and fucking with Rick for all we know.

Side note: About halfway through typing this I had an unexpected meeting with a client so sorry if it’s not all to the point.

UnPRePared

I think small business owners realized Yelp and other reviews were EASILY and OFTEN manipulated. The media cancels less and less people, probably due to MeToo getting out of hand. They have to be high profile, so we’ve had very few. The reality is, Rich Vos isn’t “canceled” for his horse shit with the Native Retardians. He’s even a couple steps up from Joe and he’s only lost 1 gig as far as I’m aware. There’s less and less movement, because anybody who’s “fun” to cancel is gone or it isn’t happening. The pendulum swings the other way, eventually. AntH just lost everything in his own, obviously. Like the nigger he is.

You also could still be completely anonymous on the internet. You just choose not to be, which is fine. Just don’t complain others aren’t doing what you want. Not a shot, just saying don’t act like it’s impossible for you because you’re semi famous. Will Smith could be posting here and fucking with Rick for all we know.

Side note: About halfway through typing this I had an unexpected meeting with a client so sorry if it’s not all to the point.

I suppose you're right. I don't act on these urges like you rascals and live vicariously through it. Just the type of stuff I never even did as a lad, so I find the comedy of it refreshing.

It's not so much directed at you as it is the people that go after Rick. 1/10th of the effort from that crew, I feel, could have even more of an effect on Joe than it does over there.

Perhaps I got lost. But I'm still hilarious.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I suppose you're right. I don't act on these urges like you rascals and live vicariously through it. Just the type of stuff I never even did as a lad, so I find the comedy of it refreshing.

It's not so much directed at you as it is the people that go after Rick. 1/10th of the effort from that crew, I feel, could have even more of an effect on Joe than it does over there.

Perhaps I got lost. But I'm still hilarious.
I’ve said it a million times, I want joe to be the target. It’s just not gonna happen. At the end of the day, he’s just not as stupid as Rick. Weed is great. Unless you do heroin. That’s the board.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck

Jesus Christ, shut ur fucking pie hole. we heard you.

G

TGI Fridays is where you go when the kids are hungry and there's nowhere else around. It's a step up from McDonald's. Imagine you get there, sit down, open the menu and then hear Joe braying? Just a failed musician still trying to live out his adolescent fantasies of rock stardom. I'd honestly get up and leave, even if I had no idea who he was.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Haha the gm of friday's called this morning and said she was absolutely horrified by what she heard. She said she immediately googled his name and saw a picture of him in a "Make America White Again" hat. When she brought that up I almost broke.

Friday's uses a 3rd party talent scout for people like Joe and the director of that department was the first person she called.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Haha the gm of friday's called this morning and said she was absolutely horrified by what she heard. She said she immediately googled his name and saw a picture of him in a "Make America White Again" hat. When she brought that up I almost broke.

Friday's uses a 3rd party talent scout for people like Joe and the director of that department was the first person she called.
TYFYS

You're the new Killakuhn. If you're gonna steal a Vizio from Walmart, please don't take your son with you.