• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Water Park Headliner

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
01424B3E-D6D2-4180-A772-B07316B5E51A.jpeg

The absolute last thing I’d want to do at a water park is catch a live band. The second to last thing would be to catch this abomination braying stolen lyrics and riffs. Nice gig booking, stupid.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Brother Joe did like 10 gigs last weekend and now he's hitting the road with his bands. fawk the haters who say Brother Joe is a lazy welfare bum. Brother Joe is the hardest working tribute artist in rock and roll!

lU8iKVR.png

ROCK ON BROTHER JOE!!!

QnG5VOo.gif

If none of you act on these dates/gigs, this place is dead to me.

We used to have fun here. We made the cow moo as he attempted to graze.

For Gods sake, doesn't anyone here remember LOFFTER?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
If none of you act on these dates/gigs, this place is dead to me.

We used to have fun here. We made the cow moo as he attempted to graze.

For Gods sake, doesn't anyone here remember LOFFTER?
Not all of us are on the upper east coast anymore. OnA doesn’t have the tri state reach it once had. Now it’s a bunch of losers from all over the country.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Not all of us are on the upper east coast anymore. OnA doesn’t have the tri state reach it once had. Now it’s a bunch of losers from all over the country.

That never stopped anyone before, though.

Look, I've been observing this board for years. The Cumia torture was some of the funniest things I've ever seen since Father Ted (for you Americans, this is very high praise). For a time I enjoyed the Pat torture even, because he deserved it, but even I have come to the conclusion that Pat will keep going like a moronic version of Job from the Bible. He'd rather die broke and ignorant than to ever say "Ha, wow, I fucked up that fence. Taking the L here!" At some point that kind of sadness becomes despair.

Joe and Ant are the grifts that keep on giving. I've lamented the loss of that simpler time, and as I step away further from LitCrit, I really do wish we would go back to them. Nana has not been fed properly, and Joe is dehydrated from his lack of child spit.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That never stopped anyone before, though.

Look, I've been observing this board for years. The Cumia torture was some of the funniest things I've ever seen since Father Ted (for you Americans, this is very high praise). For a time I enjoyed the Pat torture even, because he deserved it, but even I have come to the conclusion that Pat will keep going like a moronic version of Job from the Bible. He'd rather die broke and ignorant than to ever say "Ha, wow, I fucked up that fence. Taking the L here!" At some point that kind of sadness becomes despair.

Joe and Ant are the grifts that keep on giving. I've lamented the loss of that simpler time, and as I step away further from LitCrit, I really do wish we would go back to them. Nana has not been fed properly, and Joe is dehydrated from his lack of child spit.
Couldn’t agree more, I’m just not flying to a shit hole to silently laugh at Joe, and get a recording for him. Despite saying he hates NY he doesn’t even leave the hellscape for gigs. Which, I don’t know why he wouldn’t. I think a lot of brothermen would see him, just unlike him, the ones who lived there actually left. Or stopped posting.