Watching Metallica on Sirius and this fruit looks like this the whole time

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
He calls himself the Ambassador of Metal

Screenshot_9.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m surprised Lars showed up. Only non 100% faggot in the whole crew.
What world are you living in where Lars is the least gay one? Lars is an angry faggot who collects million dollar paintings while refusing to let people download his shitty music for free. James Hetfield is a whiny Jim Norton level alcoholic who kicks dogs. And Kirk is just a gay surfer. Robert Trujillo is the real ass dude here.

That new song dropped and the internet queers were screaming "OMG IT'S EXACTLY LIKE MASTER OF PUPPETS IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLY HEAVY!". Then I hear it and it's by-the-numbers, modern Metallica...gay as fuck, with Cowboy Jimmy's annoying yodeling. An album about how "childhood shaped them"...yeah, how very unique. An album full of good, 3-4 minute tracks would be cool too, but that's never gonna happen.

while refusing to let people download his shitty music for free.
It was even worse than that. Everyone always forgets what actually started the Napster faggotry. Metallica's record label was doing a soundtrack album for Mission Impossible 2. They took an old, shitty song from the "Load" sessions, used it over the ending credits in the movie, then slapped it on the soundtrack CD, pitching it as a BRAND NEW METALLICA song that you couldn't get anywhere else. Then that track leaked online, meaning that Metallica's most ardent fans wouldn't necessarily need to drop $18.99 on a shitty soundtrack CD containing one song they wanted to hear.

This was what Lars was defending, the "right" to deliberately gouge his biggest fans as he saw fit. He was defending a corporate music cash cow designed to fleece fans into buying trash. Napster killed that cash cow, and Lars dutifully came to his employer's defense, like the good little foot soldier he is. This, as well as his general annoyingness, is why everyone hates him so much.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The one in Foxboro isn't until 2024. Ridiculous
Yup. I'll be there. But when I was looking at the dates after I bought the tickets I realized I should've probably just grabbed them for the Jersey shows and made the drive up there instead. Since it's like an entire fucking year earlier. I will admit that I'm very excited to see "Pantera" opening for them. Watched a few clips from their first reunion show in Mexico and Phil sounds really good.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
It was even worse than that. Everyone always forgets what actually started the Napster faggotry. Metallica's record label was doing a soundtrack album for Mission Impossible 2. They took an old, shitty song from the "Load" sessions, used it over the ending credits in the movie, then slapped it on the soundtrack CD, pitching it as a BRAND NEW METALLICA song that you couldn't get anywhere else. Then that track leaked online, meaning that Metallica's most ardent fans wouldn't necessarily need to drop $18.99 on a shitty soundtrack CD containing one song they wanted to hear.

This was what Lars was defending, the "right" to deliberately gouge his biggest fans as he saw fit. He was defending a corporate music cash cow designed to fleece fans into buying trash. Napster killed that cash cow, and Lars dutifully came to his employer's defense, like the good little foot soldier he is. This, as well as his general annoyingness, is why everyone hates him so much.
That’s actually the last Metallica song I liked

He was on O and A once, he came in during a Patrice segment and started rubbing some random chicks feet. Always liked him on liquid metal but yeah cunt seems a bit gay

Toast

Fucking Metallica making me fly to shitty Texas in August, because they won't come to Chicago till 2024.

Cptbaldopie

Yup. I'll be there. But when I was looking at the dates after I bought the tickets I realized I should've probably just grabbed them for the Jersey shows and made the drive up there instead. Since it's like an entire fucking year earlier. I will admit that I'm very excited to see "Pantera" opening for them. Watched a few clips from their first reunion show in Mexico and Phil sounds really good.
Phil alwas sounded good with superjoint ritual and down. My issue with it is i cand stand charlie. That said im looking for tickets to make the drive to la next year for that show.

Huh?

I'll definitely go see one of these double shows, but I ain't buying tickets for something two years in the future.

Phil alwas sounded good with superjoint ritual and down. My issue with it is i cand stand charlie. That said im looking for tickets to make the drive to la next year for that show.
I saw him with The Illegals opening for Slayer in 2019, it was really good. My issue with the "Pantera reunion" is Zakk Wylde, who IMO is a complete fag. Soon as I heard that, I was out.