Watched the new Scream (2022)

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The second is also very bizarre, but not in an interesting or charming way. Baffling might be a better word. I saw it once when I was around 12, and even then I didn't understand how the hell it got released. It's not even so-bad-it's-good. Just dull.
Shit, I just remembered that Patrick Ewing is in that dream sequence too. The Georgetown connection

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Brad Dourif is great in everything. but especially Deadwood. Blue Velvet was good. he's one of David Lynch's favorites. The exorcist movies have some great kills in the sequel. in the second or third the sheet of plexi glass decapitating the guy was greatv

a future in which niggers exist!
If you like Brad Dourif watch Wise Blood. He kills it in that movie. Made a thread about it that got lost in the ether a couple weeks ago.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
d
Rosemary's Baby
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween
The Shining
The Thing
In The Mouth of Madness
The Exorcist III (or, Legion, if I want to be a pretentious dick)
Event Horizon
Hostel
Kill List
The Witch
I kinda love Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.. basically dennis hopper getting revenge. he's a motherfucker the crazy cannibals could be afraid of

G

Re: Kill List
That shit was fucking insane. Honestly, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I can't remember the last time I actually felt real tension in a film.

G

Re: Kill List
That shit was fucking insane. Honestly, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I can't remember the last time I actually felt real tension in a film.
I remember the first time I saw it it was stuck in my head for like a week. If you go back and rewatch it after a bit you'll notice little clues you missed the first time.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I remember the first time I saw it it was stuck in my head for like a week. If you go back and rewatch it after a bit you'll notice little clues you missed the first time.
Hereditary is the film that stayed with me for a while. I was in bed over a week later and had to give myself a little "man up faggot" pep talk before going to take a piss.
I watch horror movies all the time, by myself, in the dark and have never been scared. I saw that shit in the theater and it still fucked with me.

G

Yeah, as soon as it was over, I knew I had to watch it again soon. That ending made me gasp like an old lady with the vapors.
Hereditary is the film that stayed with me for a while. I was in bed over a week later and had to give myself a little "man up faggot" pep talk before going to take a piss.
I watch horror movies all the time, by myself, in the dark and have never been scared. I saw that shit in the theater and it still fucked with me.
I liked Hereditary for the most part. It was a lot more memorable than most newer horror movies. That guy's next movie, Midsommar, had some moments that were great, but Jesus H Christ did it need editing. You could probably cut 25 minutes out of it.

G

Yeah, it was shocking and really well done.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I knew something was up. I didn’t know it EXACTLY but I knew it wasn’t good. I was fawkin’ screaming at my TV to not fucking fight the guy/thing. Really got me good with the reveal.