Watched the new Scream (2022)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
eh.. it's alright, kinda meta, a lot of fan service to the original and shit. I kinda saw who the killer was coming but whatever. But wanted to see the remake where the fucking Pests are the attempted victims

What's your favorite scary movie?

Horror movies are a propoganda tool of the jews. Fuck you nigger *click*

*Calls Back* Who am I talking to?

FRANK RIZZO SLAPNUTS

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
If you consider Eraserhead a horror film, then that one. Otherwise I'm pretty fond of The Exorcist, Deep Red, Halloween, Alien, The Shining, and The Witch. Basic bitch shit, but those are my go-tos.
I think you could consider it horror. Deep Red slaps but not sure if it hits different.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The Wicker Man. It's funny when the police sergeant is aghast the school isn't teaching Christianity. Wouldn't even make sense today. Also the cop is an uptight virgin. Probably post on /pol/ these days.

FAWK I completely forgot to put The Thing. That might be my favorite. Recently got the 4K Bluray and it looks fantastic. Into The Mouth Of Madness is pretty underrated as well.
the thing, in the mouth of madness and prince of darkness are his best I think.

the fog is good too.Halloween of course. They Live is great sci fi horror the guy turned out all classics

I feel like Eraserhead is a horror movie, black comedy, and a family drama all at once. Not breaking any new ground with that take, but that's just my opinion.

I should also include Exorcist 3. I have a soft spot for that one, and Brad Dourif is one of my favorite actors.
Brad Dourif is great in everything. but especially Deadwood. Blue Velvet was good. he's one of David Lynch's favorites. The exorcist movies have some great kills in the sequel. in the second or third the sheet of plexi glass decapitating the guy was greatv

great movie, it also features Fabio and Sam Jackson in that freaky dream sequence
a future in which niggers exist!

G

great movie, it also features Fabio and Sam Jackson in that freaky dream sequence
The whole film has such an odd and unique feeling to it. I love the way it's shot. Very cold, very sterile. There's so many ways they could have fucked that movie up, and somehow they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Brad Dourif is great in everything. but especially Deadwood. Blue Velvet was good. he's one of David Lynch's favorites. The exorcist movies have some great kills in the sequel. in the second or third the sheet of plexi glass decapitating the guy was greatv

a future in which niggers exist!
Deadwood was the shit. The movie sequel sucked cock, but I can let it slide. I was hoping Brad Dourif would make an appearance in Twin Peaks season 3.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Rosemary's Baby
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween
The Shining
The Thing
In The Mouth of Madness
The Exorcist III (or, Legion, if I want to be a pretentious dick)
Event Horizon
Hostel
Kill List
The Witch

G

Yeah it's a really strange film. I've definitely seen it more than the first exorcist. I've never seen the second exorcist at all
The second is also very bizarre, but not in an interesting or charming way. Baffling might be a better word. I saw it once when I was around 12, and even then I didn't understand how the hell it got released. It's not even so-bad-it's-good. Just dull.