• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the O and A sub moderated by Terry Clifford’s son or did I dream that ?

G

I don’t even mind that. The disgusting part were the Ant and Jim dicksuckers who still thought they were good people and funny. Reading the comments when Ant came to the sub after the Oinkersen bomb is embarrassing because you’re seeing people who still like him and are trying to give him advice. Don’t even get me started on the Chip obsession.

When i think about it, i’m sad that Da Sub is gone because of all the old content and the easy accessibility of it, but it weeded out a lot of faggots.
For nostalgia purposes [URL]https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/reddit/opieandanthony/index.html[/URL]

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is actually really funny. I feel a little better about it now, especially since Terry is living her best life while the O&A show's embers slowly destroy themselves.

I remember someone posted a picture of her handing out candy on Halloween to a few kids and she looked thrilled. She is happier than Opie, Nana, and Jimmy combined.

They may have won the battle but she won the war.