• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the O and A sub moderated by Terry Clifford’s son or did I dream that ?

WhereWeAt

He cried during a Pokemon episode where the Butterfly was let go. He got made fun of for it for quite some time on stream after that. All in good fun though cuz Braun could actually take a joke. He was a really good egg. He streamed a few months ago for like 30 mins and just said “hey im still alive. Hope everyone is well” more or less. He gave a shoutout to Owen too.

No joke, good for him. Everything about this post warms my heart

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
We need a comprehensive list of sub/forum happenings for 2014-2022
Off the top of my head from being around during that time , by year (estimate):

2014:
•Ant leaves the show, Fez shits on Opie, Cake stomp effort by the sub starts. Opie keeps throwing digs at Ant. Joe Cumia show starts.

2015:
•Greggshells 1 releases. Sub stands behind Ant fully. A few months later Ant bombs at Big Jays roast and the sub turns on him. Ant doxes sub members and the Panera Bread Brigade is born. Cake Stomp goes strong and Jon Bernthal brings it up to Opie to his face. Opie and Jim have their first fight.

2016:
•Anthony arrested for domestic abuse, Jim Norton uploads the Chip cartoon and starts getting accused of being a thief. Sue Lightning is revealed by Melissa, Ant freaks out on the sub and causes a full heel turn on him. By the end of the year the second OvJ fight happens and Jimmys name is removed from the title. Jimmy and Opie break up. “Ain’t it fun?” and “I Wake Up Screaming” are released. Antwan Kumiya gets on Romanian news. Amy Cumia joke thievery gets spread with a Bald Opie snuck in.

2017:
•The brojoe cancelling gigs shit starts. Brojoe goes on peoples court and Killakuhn ends up getting his kid killed. Porsalin releases “the Worm Has Turned”. Joe Matarese gets the sub’s attention after the Fixing Joe show. Anthony and Artie starts. Kamala posts her bellybutton (?)

2018:
•Brojoe big apple ranch association discovered. Braunheiser reveal (?). Opie gets fired for filming Roland on the toilet, Colin Flarehty gets into his argument with Ron. Everyone stops biting the bait so Logan Lynn gets made fun of for a bit. Pat gets the attention of the subreddit.

2019:
•Fat junkie Spaceedge nukes the forum over Pat. Subhopping happens until the forums are set up. The Lappening photos are discovered. Anthony officially lists the Compound for sale.

2020:
•Tapped out during this year i’ll be honest witcha.

2021:
•Apostlegate starts, court videos, SWFA investigations, the Lappening dolls, Dan Mullen, honestly i just all my energy.

Sue Lightning

It is fucking hilarious that Terry Clifford's son help lead the fan revolt that drove the hosts insane unitizing the same tactics they once used again his mother.
If the sub were a movie and you wrote “The son of a former Jock that Opie and Anthony bullied ends up being a galvanizing force for the people that hate the duo” you would have to cut it out because people wouldn’t think it was realistic.

WhereWeAt

When you think back on it, Terry Clifford might be the definition of a "radio hole", but that will never change that she's a lovely lady.

Was she? I always thought the "Hole" was the woman on a morning zoo who reins in any joke that approaches the edge. Terry, on the other hand, was more of the host of a cutesy local show meant for the Jean Lundegaards of Western New York. It's a big difference. The former deserved Jocktober beatings because they pretended to be something they weren't, while the latter was just doing a friendly show for housewives.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Was she? I always thought the "Hole" was the woman on a morning zoo who reins in any joke that approaches the edge. Terry, on the other hand, was more of the host of a cutesy local show meant for the Jean Lundegaards of Western New York. It's a big difference. The former deserved Jocktober beatings because they pretended to be something they weren't, while the latter was just doing a friendly show for housewives.

You know what? You're right, lad. She is not the definition of a radio hole.

I rescind that statement, and wish Mrs Terry Clifford the most merriest of Christmas.

Sue Lightning

The old sub gets romanticized, but there were entire weeks where it was top to bottom “Dassa Besso” posts with just the first letters changed with other letters. 80 upvotes a pop
I don’t even mind that. The disgusting part were the Ant and Jim dicksuckers who still thought they were good people and funny. Reading the comments when Ant came to the sub after the Oinkersen bomb is embarrassing because you’re seeing people who still like him and are trying to give him advice. Don’t even get me started on the Chip obsession.

When i think about it, i’m sad that Da Sub is gone because of all the old content and the easy accessibility of it, but it weeded out a lot of faggots.

That reveal was crazy. I remember someone speculating that it was him before this photo since all the streams/uploads never featured Terry Jocktobers.
Porsalin interviewed Braun for one of his faggy dochumentrees and that’s where Braun made the revelation. However Porsalin let it slip in the dischord long before the interview was released and people were speculating. Braun confirmed it with that photo…

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Off the top of my head from being around during that time , by year (estimate):

2014:
•Ant leaves the show, Fez shits on Opie, Cake stomp effort by the sub starts. Opie keeps throwing digs at Ant. Joe Cumia show starts.

2015:
•Greggshells 1 releases. Sub stands behind Ant fully. A few months later Ant bombs at Big Jays roast and the sub turns on him. Ant doxes sub members and the Panera Bread Brigade is born. Cake Stomp goes strong and Jon Bernthal brings it up to Opie to his face. Opie and Jim have their first fight.

2016:
•Anthony arrested for domestic abuse, Jim Norton uploads the Chip cartoon and starts getting accused of being a thief. Sue Lightning is revealed by Melissa, Ant freaks out on the sub and causes a full heel turn on him. By the end of the year the second OvJ fight happens and Jimmys name is removed from the title. Jimmy and Opie break up. “Ain’t it fun?” and “I Wake Up Screaming” are released. Antwan Kumiya gets on Romanian news. Amy Cumia joke thievery gets spread with a Bald Opie snuck in.

2017:
•The brojoe cancelling gigs shit starts. Brojoe goes on peoples court and Killakuhn ends up getting his kid killed. Porsalin releases “the Worm Has Turned”. Joe Matarese gets the sub’s attention after the Fixing Joe show. Anthony and Artie starts. Kamala posts her bellybutton (?)

2018:
•Brojoe big apple ranch association discovered. Braunheiser reveal (?). Opie gets fired for filming Roland on the toilet, Colin Flarehty gets into his argument with Ron. Everyone stops biting the bait so Logan Lynn gets made fun of for a bit. Pat gets the attention of the subreddit.

2019:
•Fat junkie Spaceedge nukes the forum over Pat. Subhopping happens until the forums are set up. The Lappening photos are discovered. Anthony officially lists the Compound for sale.

2020:
•Tapped out during this year i’ll be honest witcha.

2021:
•Apostlegate starts, court videos, SWFA investigations, the Lappening dolls, Dan Mullen, honestly i just all my energy.
The Kuhn incident happened five years ago? Shit, with good behavior he’s probably almost out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You are forgetting your Jocktober history. Her radio show was in some contest for like "Best Radio Show March Madness" and they voted themselves over Opie and Anthony. This got the attention of the show and the Jocktober battles ensued because the Bee Morning Coffee Club dared to state on their own program that they were better than O&A. There were a couple of shows that would offhandedly mock O&A that would get an onslaught from O&A and the pests for months that was over like ten seconds of audio.

So of course Opie and Anthony and Norton took things viciously too far. Which was part of the dark humor of the show. That this innocent woman voted her stupid radio show ahead of these obnoxious shock jocks. And next thing you know they are targeting her like she is Bin Laden. Literally no one held back ripping on her it was absurd. Even Patrice and the guest comedians tortured her like total sickos.

The fact that she still does radio while all of O&A languishes in obscurity would have been impossible to predict. I doubt a single person in 2008 or whatever would have predicted that Terry Clifford would rise from the ashes of Jocktober the champion. To quote her and her son....."Feed Nana".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The old sub gets romanticized, but there were entire weeks where it was top to bottom “Dassa Besso” posts with just the first letters changed with other letters. 80 upvotes a pop
Remember when it was nonstop “faggot” posting for two weeks straight? I had a top 100 post there that was literally just click farming. 0 creativity but I put up some fawkin numbers once.

WhereWeAt

You are forgetting your Jocktober history. Her radio show was in some contest for like "Best Radio Show March Madness" and they voted themselves over Opie and Anthony. This got the attention of the show and the Jocktober battles ensued because the Bee Morning Coffee Club dared to state on their own program that they were better than O&A. There were a couple of shows that would offhandedly mock O&A that would get an onslaught from O&A and the pests for months that was over like ten seconds of audio.

So of course Opie and Anthony and Norton took things viciously too far. Which was part of the dark humor of the show. That this innocent woman voted her stupid radio show ahead of these obnoxious shock jocks. And next thing you know they are targeting her like she is Bin Laden. Literally no one held back ripping on her it was absurd. Even Patrice and the guest comedians tortured her like total sickos.

The fact that she still does radio while all of O&A languishes in obscurity would have been impossible to predict. I doubt a single person in 2008 or whatever would have predicted that Terry Clifford would rise from the ashes of Jocktober the champion. To quote her and her son....."Feed Nana".

This is actually really funny. I feel a little better about it now, especially since Terry is living her best life while the O&A show's embers slowly destroy themselves.