• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the O and A sub moderated by Terry Clifford’s son or did I dream that ?

Huh?

Never forget, brothaman. RIP Braunheiser 🕯

images (2).jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Never forget, brothaman. RIP Braunheiser 🕯

View attachment 83397
He posted about being a pretty deep into being a pill junkie while doing his best to make it through college too. Plus he used to host a ton of great OnA compilations and had a solid live stream of content on YouTube. I really hope he’s doing well because he was a real brotherman for sure.

WhereWeAt

He had the best streams. O&A Theater ruled. Terrance "Braunheiser" Clifford is a good man.

I also love that everyone assumed he was in a wheelchair because he rarely stood up during his streams. When the mothers day pic came out everyone was like "What the fuck, you can walk??" And he was like "yeah, I never said I couldn't. Everyone else did."
Is his first name really Terrance?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
No, what was it?
He cried during a Pokemon episode where the Butterfly was let go. He got made fun of for it for quite some time on stream after that. All in good fun though cuz Braun could actually take a joke. He was a really good egg. He streamed a few months ago for like 30 mins and just said “hey im still alive. Hope everyone is well” more or less. He gave a shoutout to Owen too.